Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-17, 04:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Just the week is required. And the..."
The week sounds hard. Can we go for more pictures, instead of the poetrous?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-17, 08:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The week sounds hard. Can we go for..."
I'm only willing to negotiate the week to just two days and one more photo. Erection required in all photos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-17, 08:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm only willing to negotiate the week..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-10-17, 09:01 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://puu.sh/1fZ1g.png"
What has this become?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-18, 05:12 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What has this become?"
My sweetest friend.
Every cock I love goes away in the end.
You can't have it all
My photo album of dicks.
I will let you down
I will make you soft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-18, 07:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My sweetest friend. Every cock I love..."
A photo album of dicks would not make me hard in the first place.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-18, 08:51 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "A photo album of dicks would not make..."
Well, make Skurai send me 4 pricktures and talk in limericks for a few days and you won't worry about me wanting to ever see your penis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-18, 09:41 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://puu.sh/1fZ1g.png"
kaos said: [Goto]
This made my day.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-20, 10:11 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "This made my day. :o"

Surely Asamin or Skurai will deliver.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-20, 03:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://i.imgur.com/3ogQD.gif Surely..."
Well, whatddoiget out of it?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-20, 11:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, whatddoiget out of it?"
That Asamin will no longer be hounded for pricktures. And my...my...my...re...respect. Yeah, my respect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-21, 04:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That Asamin will no longer be hounded..."
I should send you blurred out pictures with censor blocks.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-21, 06:24 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I should send you blurred out pictures..."
I don't think either of us is going to send you a picture of our penis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-21, 08:48 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I don't think either of us is going to..."
You guys own the same penis? Tell me more...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-10-21, 08:51 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "You guys own the same penis? Tell me..."
That was supposed to be plural but I am so tired I must have missed that typo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-21, 11:17 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I don't think either of us is going to..."
This makes me far more interested now. How on earth do both of you share a penis together?

Skurai: blurry and censor blocks will not count. In fact it would lead to a blood feud that would last several generations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-22, 08:59 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This makes me far more interested now. ..."
Well, it's technically two, but we're attached by the foreskin and urethra. The problem is, he can't piss, and I can't ejaculate, so we just use each others', when we need to.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-22, 10:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, it's technically two, but we're..."
You failed the funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-23, 03:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You failed the funny."
I can show you a picture, if you'd like.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-23, 03:46 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I can show you a picture, if you'd like."
If it's not someone's prickture, I'm not interested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack