Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-08, 03:17 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I did tell you the city and state."
No, you accused me of being from Russia.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-08, 04:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No, you accused me of being from..."
No I did not, I sent you my location. You just have to decode it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-08, 10:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No I did not, I sent you my location...."
I wouldn't need to decode it if Lenny would tell me you IP address. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-09, 06:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I wouldn't need to decode it if Lenny..."
But I know he wouldn't.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-09, 06:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I wouldn't need to decode it if Lenny..."
Not sure why I'm the guy who would have to do it. I can think of other active staff members who are far more likely to, for the lulz, and such forth... though, as you're the one asking, I suspect it's more likely that you'd be given your own IP, rather than Asamins.

On top of that, there's a "Location" field on everyone's profile. With some careful thought and a general location, even if it's only a state, I don't see why it's impossible to find someone.

Last edited by Lenny; 2012-10-09 at 06:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-10-09, 07:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not sure why I'm the guy who would have..."
You're mom's a location field.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-09, 08:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're mom's a location field."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Your mom's a location field.

There, IFTFY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-10-09, 09:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There, IFTFY."
I live in a pretty remote location in my state, which is pretty big.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-10, 01:03 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I live in a pretty remote location in..."
I got a $300 ticket today . This would've never happened if you had just shown Kagom some cox .

P.S. Perkasie, PA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-10-10, 09:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There, IFTFY."
Thanks. I hate when that happens. XD
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-10, 10:57 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I got a $300 ticket today . This..."
Congratz Kaos, how'd you get it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-10, 04:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I got a $300 ticket today . This..."
This is exactly right. We will see a world where people are not ticketed and everyone is happy. That's a world I want to live in. A world with Asamin's cock staring me in the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-10, 04:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This is exactly right. We will see a..."
You have my location now kagom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-10, 05:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You have my location now kagom"
So if I did show up and hang out and said "Show me your dick," you would totally do it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-10, 08:24 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "So if I did show up and hang out and..."
If you actually take the time to do all that and find me exactly I may.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-10, 10:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If you actually take the time to do all..."
Asamin said:
I've been waiting...

-

Last edited by kaos; 2012-10-10 at 10:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-10-11, 05:13 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If you actually take the time to do all..."
You would have nothing to worry about Asamin. I wouldn't rape you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-11, 07:03 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "- http://puu.sh/1dxMA.png"
The funniest part about that picture is how tan he is. It contrasts the color.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-11, 08:16 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The funniest part about that picture is..."
I just read through this whole thread and as a result am tempted to send everyone in here a picture of my cock.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-10-11, 10:17 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I just read through this whole thread..."
You should totally do that. I have a doctorate in penisology.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack