Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The NEW ZELAROn!!!
Posted 2003-05-09, 07:33 AM
check out the new zelaron webpage!!! it roxxors, read it all!

http://www.zelaron.com
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2003-05-09 at 07:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:44 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
haha nice try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:47 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
you got to admitt, it's funny ass hell haha
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:50 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Funny, I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:59 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Fun? PFFT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-09, 09:00 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
no... not funny =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-09, 09:49 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Whats going on, my school computer blocked it off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-09, 11:14 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Wouldn't use the link like this link. If you don't do what I say than don't look too long on site. It's not so good for your health.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-09, 11:22 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-09, 11:34 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
grr fuck don't work anymore
I have the link from a friend and 2 hours ago the link worked
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-09, 12:01 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
ok sry thats the link

But I'll warn you 'Don't look too long on the screen. The using of the link is your own risk!!!'

Last edited by JiDDaR; 2003-05-09 at 12:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-09, 12:22 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Reminds me about those flashing ads...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-05-09, 05:11 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
seisure time... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:21 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Chruser
Jan 2002
Mind "Cock Sucker" Devourer
Muff sniffs

Too funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:40 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Well, not only have we gotten thrusts a motherfucking asslicked server (Sex fights to WetWired, of course), but I have also managed to get my hands on the latest pay version of the gangbanging RPG add-on for vBulletin, fomps to Zajako (the author of the hack) who has decided to let us get to use it for free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-09, 07:42 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Rofl!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-05-09, 09:51 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Damm thats anoyying lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-05-10, 05:30 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Seen it b/4... hrm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-10, 09:16 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Ugh, this music is killing me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-10, 10:53 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "The NEW ZELAROn!!!"
Dear God!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin