Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Exclamation General Computer Hacking
Posted 2002-02-20, 02:34 PM
I need to be evil to a few people that have screwed me over, so I need several things, and lessons on how to do these.

Somthing that will log people's IP on AIM
Somthing that will allow me to put files on the user's computer without them knowing it.
Somthing that will allow me to format people's harddrives (for the especialy evil)
And some lessons.

Get me these, and give me lessons on how to do them. And ill send ya some money via paypal. Like $15 or $20, somthing like that.

Unless you just want to be kind and teach me for free
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AA-Xeno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAA-Xeno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AA-Xeno

Posted 2002-02-20, 02:42 PM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
http://www.astalavista.com
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-23, 05:01 AM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
i hope that i am not one of those people......hmmm......

Efficiut Daemones, ut quae non sunt, sic tamen quasi sint, conspicienda bominibus exhibeant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
afraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenafraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

afraidtobeleft

Posted 2002-02-26, 11:11 PM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
Quote:
Somthing that will log people's IP on AIM
Somthing that will allow me to put files on the user's computer without them knowing it.
Somthing that will allow me to format people's harddrives (for the especialy evil)
And some lessons.

Get me these, and give me lessons on how to do them. And ill send ya some money via paypal. Like $15 or $20, somthing like that.
your a l337 diablo 2 hacker?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-02-26, 11:39 PM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
1337 diablo hackers knows how to send packets with d2hackit, not how to crash someone's cpu fan ;P
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-26, 11:42 PM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
if sending packets makes you a l337 diablo hacker then every newb is a l337 diablo hacker. the questions he asked should be common sense if you know anything about programming and "l337 hacking".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-02-26, 11:44 PM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
Well, okay, a better description would be someone that has successfully developed a diablo 2 hack, or have found atleast one method that can affect the game in an "illegal" way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-26, 11:46 PM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
Quote:
my advise is dont do it if you dont know how. if you get caught...which you will if you dont know what your doing...your fucked. legally fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-02-27, 03:45 PM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
Yep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-01, 10:26 AM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
i make viruses on Microsoft Visual Basic
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-01, 10:34 AM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
Quote:
Originally posted by GameCube
i make viruses on Microsoft Visual Basic
:]
cool...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-03-01, 10:36 AM in reply to AA-Xeno's post "General Computer Hacking"
hm... i just visited your site...
did you make a sricpt so that the printer willl print?
you know what i mean
anymore stuff like this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee