Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)
Posted 2003-06-14, 11:44 PM

Pls its trendy, ignore that .

If you dont like trendy, don't bitch pls, c/c only . I'd like to say I didn't try on this, but I did, I went through about 4 different color schemes, possitions, fonts, all that.

-Be gentle//Insolence

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2003-06-15 at 12:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-15, 07:04 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
Nice fo sho

kuja´s #1 said:
Nice of you to do this. You trully are the world's nicest ass fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-06-15, 04:07 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
i hope you don't expect me to read that text... i'm running 1600x1200 btw, and please... that really really really sux, add more stuff... it's not exactly so trendy if you're really going for that style
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-06-15, 04:18 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
c/c only

Randuin, make better pls. Im sorry if u cant read it, it looks perfect on most resolutions, its just a beggining, i dont ahve a camera yet, so i dont have photos. It's supposed to be plain for now... jesus, once again, make better pls. Your site, really really sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-15, 04:43 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
www.randuin.com/forsale1.jpg

i meant adding more trendy shit like that moron

and this

www.randuin.com/dor

or even

www.randuin.com/new

You gotta have defined design where everything you want to be noticed is noticable

Last edited by Randuin; 2003-06-15 at 04:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-06-15, 05:20 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
those all suck... im sorry..

k lets see n-s. c j b.net = mine, hrmm my other layout is down, but u can browse these forums and look at it.

Have fun - Im a professional web designer, this layout was purely for fun, i have done professional layouts, and yes i have sold them.

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2003-06-15 at 05:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-15, 08:34 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
i have sold some too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-06-15, 08:55 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
Wow u screwed some people hardcore buddy, yet scottbinder.com has sold stuff, and hes worse than you.

I suppose that doesnt prove anything, now does it?

Please dont insult me, i wont hold a grudge against you for being jelous. Thats your own problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-16, 03:44 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
jealous... lol okay sure whatever man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-06-16, 10:45 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
Actually randuin all but MAYBE maybe the last one suck horribly. Trust me, lose the ego, get the practice. They're bad.

And that is snappy insolence, has a nice 8bit feel. Think it'd be cool to add more of a generic feel with the way text loads?
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-06-16, 05:58 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
What do ya mean? ima try to put it in flash, but ima total newbie at that i was thinkin of getting someone who does team up with me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-17, 03:20 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
They all don't look too nice to me...Randuin's look worst....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-17, 03:43 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
gnaga, tahst why it says Caution trendy, its an artistic style, some people like it some dont.

For instance, i dont like your sig or avatar, if u did indeed make them yourself, but im sure some people do.

And yes randuins just suck cock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-17, 08:16 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
True. Insolence, yours is lightyears better than Randuins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-06-17, 10:48 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
Actually I'd like to know who drew the sig/avatar Ganga's using. I might of seen it before, looks korean. I'm quite fond of that painting style.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-06-17, 12:13 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
Randuin said:
i hope you don't expect me to read that text... i'm running 1600x1200 btw, and please... that really really really sux,
I'm running 1600x1200 and I can read it just fine. I think you just can't see. Further, his design is better than any web site design I've seen from you yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-06-17, 12:20 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
Guys, calm down. This thread is about Insolence's site, not about Randuin, flaming each other or anything else. I think it looks like a good start, although it lacks a few things that makes the site look flat altogether.

First off, I'd really like to see some kind of shading or shadows in there. A thin, black line under all the highlights will likely improve the overall look a lot. And secondly, it's just my personal preference, but I really think every site should have at LEAST two lead colors. Yours is clearly based on grayscales, which is a common thing, but without some other lead color (such as blue or orange), everything will be less pleasing to watch.

Otherwise, I like it. It's obviously not a good as my work, but... *grins*

Just kidding. Just keep working, and appreciate the constructive criticism you get, and avoid the flames. Not everyone can be nice constantly, and even more important, no matter how nice your work is, it will always get criticism as everyone's "ideal" design is different from soul to soul.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-06-17, 12:22 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
WetWired... You haven't seen anything from me yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-06-17, 01:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
erg, i like it. Kinda looks like a php nuke template >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-06-17, 02:53 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Layout (Caution//Trendy :D)"
Randuin said:
WetWired... You haven't seen anything from me yet
I've seen your old site, your new site, and those three designs you linked to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired