Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Smile Contra: shatter soldier
Posted 2002-11-07, 09:49 PM
So what do people think about that game. I fucking love it and all. brings back the good old days of gaming. Its going to take me a hella long time to beat on hard too. Your not going to just play it once but a shit load of time just to learnd what to do and when to do it. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jinx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jinx

Posted 2002-12-02, 11:01 PM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
Man, I'm suprised this post hasn't gotten more views...you think its worth $50 or a rental though? I know its greatness and all that, but I can't see how much gameplay it would offer after a couple beatdowns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TreizePlus

Posted 2002-12-03, 02:15 AM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
well in my opinion i'd go for the more later type of games like red faction 2 doom 3 SOF2 games such as those
Your looking in the wrong place
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SnipeR_X is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSnipeR_X is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SnipeR_X

Posted 2002-12-03, 02:56 AM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
Yeah, that's my question too. It seems like a rental. Contra is one of those games Trey and I will beat down over night. Don't let me bring up Rampage, which we owned in about four hours. Or bitch ass Final Fight 3. Slingin' bitches like they didn't know us. Or Contra III. Where we owned again, until Konami decided to throw in a gay Mode 7 graphics level only, that was like Loaded on Playstation but it blew. Oh shit! I forgot all about Loaded. Oh god that game was... well, it was god. Sorry to get off topic, but SnipeR_X do you play Socom?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-03, 02:15 PM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
sniping is for the weak.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-03, 06:54 PM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
There are some snipers on Socom that are damn near scary.

Last edited by JiN-RaiDeN; 2002-12-03 at 07:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:19 PM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
i prefer to fight with steath, stratigies, agressiveness and human-body shields, not how well i can move a little mouse (controller) around.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:24 PM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
Brian Clevanger from Nuklearpower.com said this game was awsome, but hard. He said if ya move the wrong way or do the wrong thing at the wrong time you die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:24 PM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
Joystick man joystick! Socom is on Playstation 2. I agree with you though, I guess only because I suck at sniping. I'm not patient enough. I'm more of a gun-ho type player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-12-09, 01:25 AM in reply to Jinx's post "Contra: shatter soldier"
This game is hard as fuck... the first game that pushed me over my previous record of breaking three controllers in two days. I can't believe I broke four of mine, two of my friend's, and the one at Target.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence