Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Ghost Recon Gallery
Posted 2002-04-28, 10:00 PM
I'm starting a ghost recon gallery will add more pics later but here's one to start you off-(johnnywashere)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-28, 10:27 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
whoa.. ghost has kick ARSE graphix... does it take a lot of system resource to play it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-29, 08:57 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
kinda does not but you can lower the graphics to make it useable but then it looks like shit like on my comp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-29, 09:02 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
Computer: Pentum 2 with 450 MHz processor or equivalent
Memory: 128 MB of RAM
Operating System: Windows 9X/ME/2000/XP
DirectX: DIrectX 8.0 or higher (included on CD)
Video Card: 16MB Direct X 8 compatible 3D card
Driver Space: 1GB minimum hard drive space
CD-ROM: 4X or better
Sound Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card
Internet/Network Play: Properly configured TCP/IP connection at 28.8 KBPS or faster!!! if ya have any more ?'s plz ask
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-29, 02:23 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
here's another pic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-29, 03:06 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
haha your computer is a pice

i gots a

1.5 gig atlon xp plus 1800
radeon 8500 (soon to be g-force 4 ti 4600
512 ddr ram
16x dvd rom
24x burner
widows xp / linux red hat 7.2 (dual boot)
2 monitors
sund blaster audigy gamer
inspier 5.1 spekers

as if you care but i am board and felt like braging so haha it rely ant that grate but stull
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-04-29, 03:07 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
oh yea and i got dsl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-04-29, 03:09 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
hay how is the muti player on gost recon that is all ibuy games for and i am thinking about buying it and killing some poor sole but dont want to waste money on some shit

fredns say it is good but they never plaed so tell me i know this is off subject but hay who givis a shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

thatdude331

Posted 2002-04-29, 05:44 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
Quote:
Originally posted by thatdude331
haha your computer is a pice

i gots a

1.5 gig atlon xp plus 1800
radeon 8500 (soon to be g-force 4 ti 4600
512 ddr ram
16x dvd rom
24x burner
widows xp / linux red hat 7.2 (dual boot)
2 monitors
sund blaster audigy gamer
inspier 5.1 spekers

as if you care but i am board and felt like braging so haha it rely ant that grate but stull

that's not his comp that is the requirements for ghost recon, and also don't double post use the edit button to add more info
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-29, 07:22 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
yeah ya nut, if ya read the begining you would see randuin was asking for the requirements of the game!!! and dsl sux... the multiplayer is the same as playing on UBI, sept on multiplayer you have to enter the ip of the game to enter it. it's a lot easier to go through UBI. and if you do get the game plz contact me at ACLR_CrEEpR i would be glad to have you as my target practice.. muahahaha

p.s. plz try and keep the double + posts out of this forum... thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-29, 11:45 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
nice idea Creeper,ill be clicking screen shots where eva i go now.may we could have a comp.the best SS wins a new graphics card donated by you :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
swampy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenswampy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

swampy

Posted 2002-04-30, 05:33 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
the best screenshots huh?? sounds like a good idea to me, i already got lots of tight screen shots.. :] but for some reason i can't get on ghost recon lately, i mean i can get on UBI but i can't play??? my computer is all fucked up! but if a maricle does happen and i get the chance to play fo sho i will take some bombass pics!!! and just a hint to make the screen shot look better, hit the f9 key, it takes away the TI, the curser, and name all that skit.. unless you want to keep them on so we know were not cheating??

Last edited by CrEEpR; 2002-04-30 at 05:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-30, 02:16 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
the graphics kick some major ass man bro like there like totaly awsome whooaa man i'm blown away....................j/k but they are tight i just need a better comp if i got that on my system it would fry it.............i hate my comp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Grin ghost recon pics
Posted 2002-04-30, 04:47 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
yeah my computer has been doin for real shitty lately, my connection is all fucked up... don't understand the problem. but the grafix are tight as hell, i love the game... ohh here's another pic!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-04, 02:46 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
i can help you fix your problem sometime buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:38 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
well come fix it anytime :] it needs it, horribly... but anyways it's been awhile since i posted a pic so i'll brb, let me go host one real quick..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-06, 08:41 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
:clap: Bravo! Eccellent shots.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-07, 10:58 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
is that last pic from the expansion pack? if so, i need to get the Xpac now lol

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-08, 06:12 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
the Xpac has such good grafix and the new maps are made very well.... i've had the Xpac for about 3weeks now... and i recommend you GR playas without it go get it... it has the same maps as the original GR plus more, new weopons, Rifleman- AN94, 7.62mm carbine, Groza/GP 25 Support- M-60, PKM Demolitions- A-91, Bizon9mm Sniper- M98, 7.62mm sniper firle.. very nice weopons if i might add...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-05-12, 02:17 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Gallery"
sweeeeeeeeeeet. im gettin that now lol

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord