Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

R.i.p
Posted 2006-06-19, 08:07 PM
THe clan is Diein and i dont think there is anything we can do. Death is coming in our way.If i am the only one seeing and thinking this then ... tell me b/c this is how i am seeing this.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-20, 10:32 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "R.i.p"
Well, there are no more Clan Matches, so in that sense, we are fine. I still play with basically only people that are in our clan whenever I do play. I only play during the week though. I think we are doing just fine. We don't play much matchmaking very much though, just unranked games. It's still been fun though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-20, 10:54 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, there are no more Clan Matches,..."
Overlords FTW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-06-20, 12:25 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Overlords FTW."
Just wait until SYG gets back :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-20, 01:28 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Overlords FTW."
Stfu Sue your a little bitch. Maybe u should be the one gettin ban
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-20, 02:38 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Overlords FTW."
Nice to see everyone being so childish about this, how about this GROW UP. its only a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-06-20, 06:19 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Nice to see everyone being so childish..."
You were the one talking about quitting for another clan anyway glory. I am just annoyed that the quality of our players in our clan is terrible these days and nobody will even play team slayer and if we do we get rapesauced. That isn't fun.

Last edited by sue_13; 2006-06-20 at 06:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-06-20, 06:42 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "You were the one talking about quitting..."
hey, i try. im getting better, sure im not as good as you guys but im trying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-20, 07:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, there are no more Clan Matches,..."
Titusfied said:
Well, there are no more Clan Matches, so in that sense, we are fine. I still play with basically only people that are in our clan whenever I do play. I only play during the week though. I think we are doing just fine. We don't play much matchmaking very much though, just unranked games. It's still been fun though.
You dont know but we are all now overlords and some people left the clan. I wont mention who because it doesnt matter, but yes, the Dragoons are dying slowely. If anybody has any ideas then throw them out there on how we can change for the better and not head in this direction anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-20, 11:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You dont know but we are all now..."
Less overlords, More trust worthy ppl at overlord(ones that dont boot members and derank them) Push in a new direction.

Quote:
You were the one talking about quitting for another clan anyway glory.
I said this after everything was going wrong. I wasnt going to unless it was a last resort. But i didnt leave the clan and i didnt move everyone to overlord. Also Team slayer is fucking gay now. All u get is modded or stand by. Fun Fun FUn... i think i would stick with BTB slayer or swat any day . Not 1 Stand by or modder and i have fun. Which is the point in the game. The thing about having some ppl in the clan that isnt very good. Well i enjoy playing with them even if we win or loose. They are all getting better and i really dont care about my fucknig rank like some ppl i know. Who boots members so they can have the best ppl in they're party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-21, 06:44 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Less overlords, More trust worthy ppl..."
people, cant we all just get along?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-21, 06:56 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Less overlords, More trust worthy ppl..."
Well, I still play TS, but I've been doing it solo or with Gruesome lately, because no one else wants to play it. Glory, send me another Clan Invite, because I refuse to join a clan that has Hurtloko in it.

kthxbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-21, 07:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I still play TS, but I've been..."
Honestly (and ill admit it) i use to be the guy that cared about his ranking. These days, with all the cheaters and standbyers, i have dealt with the fact that i will never get to that high level unless i boost and that too is wrong. I enjoy playing with all of our members and have a great time at BTB. Ill play ranked games, but wont expect to do to much. Thanks to the invites from everybody, but i think ill just sit out of the clan phase right now, because choosing a clan is going to be like choosing a side, and i kinda like you all. Send me friend requests so i can see when everybody is on so we can still play. I would like to still mod here at Z but if you guys feel we need new mods, then all is good with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-21, 01:37 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Honestly (and ill admit it) i use to be..."
It'd be less stress on you if you didn't have the position.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-21, 06:17 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It'd be less stress on you if you..."
No, not really. The stress is because clan members are acting different lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-21, 08:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "No, not really. The stress is because..."
I just kept the old clan going./
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-22, 06:40 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I just kept the old clan going./"
Hit me up with another invite Glory. And yeah, ranked don't mean shit to me anymore. We played a bunch of TS last night, and lost just about every game, but they were close games and I had a damn good time taunting people. Good stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-22, 07:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hit me up with another invite Glory. ..."
don't play for ranks, don't play for a purpose. its a game, play cause its fun and cause (mostly) we have a good time and (for the most part) enjoy eachothers company because thats just how it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-22, 10:24 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "don't play for ranks, don't play for a..."
I know if I'd sign up for Live all would be well. Damn inertia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-22, 04:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I know if I'd sign up for Live all..."
Do it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer