Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2005-02-26, 10:18 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Remember, we're talking about the old..."
Two black people. They really were saints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-26, 10:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Two black people. They really were..."
GravitonSurge said:
Two black people. They really were saints.
http://www.kkklan.com/various.htm
http://www.kkklan.com/negroklan.htm
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 10:30 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "http://www.kkklan.com/various.htm..."
Okay, people. If the South is so racist, then how come all the slaves were brought here under the Stars and Stripes? ALSO THE FEDS PAID ALL SOLDIERS EQUALLY

Oh, and by the way kids, when you burn a cross, remember to do it in the name of the Lord! (The media thinks you are some sort of terrorist when you burn a cross) http://www.kkklan.com/fierycross.htm

I mean, these wannabe Klannies are now burning swastikas (a pagan symbol) & doing Nazi salutes instead of the traditional Klan salute (seen here: http://www.kkklan.com/truefl4.gif)

The KKK was never about killing innocents; the KKK was all about killing the guilty.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-26 at 10:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:14 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Okay, people. If the South is so..."
Alright, I've read enough >.< You, sir, have your head WAY TOO FUCKING FAR UP YOUR ASS. I lived in the South for 14 years. I will say this now: most of the Southern people that were racist were KKK members. Do you know what it was like for my black friends who were harassed by stupid fucked-up KKK members? They were scared all the time. And you think you're right by presenting pro-KKK and pro-racist sites to us? You are the most god-awful shit-for-brains I've ever met. You can't form your own opinions without a website, you can't make anyone on here believe the bullshit you post, and you just ignore the facts that are presented. When you're proved wrong, you post KKK stuff. JUST BE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING FOR AT LEAST A FEW POSTS AND SHOW YOU CAN THINK RIGHT AND NOT BE SOME STUPID BIGOTTED FUCKWAD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:19 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Alright, I've read enough >.< You,..."
KagomJack said:
Alright, I've read enough >.< You, sir, have your head WAY TOO FUCKING FAR UP YOUR ASS. I lived in the South for 14 years. I will say this now: most of the Southern people that were racist were KKK members. Do you know what it was like for my black friends who were harassed by stupid fucked-up KKK members? They were scared all the time. And you think you're right by presenting pro-KKK and pro-racist sites to us? You are the most god-awful shit-for-brains I've ever met. You can't form your own opinions without a website, you can't make anyone on here believe the bullshit you post, and you just ignore the facts that are presented. When you're proved wrong, you post KKK stuff. JUST BE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING FOR AT LEAST A FEW POSTS AND SHOW YOU CAN THINK RIGHT AND NOT BE SOME STUPID BIGOTTED FUCKWAD.
Hey, read what I've been trying to say: THE NEWER BRANCHES OF THE KKK IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE ORIGINAL KKK! Half of them don't even know the Klan's true history. (No, not the school's so-called "history." That "history" has been composed to further their biased political agenda.) Do you understand this, you inverted schlemiel? The owner of that site I've been referring to does not support illegal Klans (the type of people you are referring to).

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:23 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Hey, read what I've been trying to say:..."
Oh I understand this: The KKK has always been about terror. As for the school's history being some biased political agenda: You're stupid. Downright stupid. You think your "history" isn't a biased political agenda? Wake up and smell the air. You're not gonna be able to hide in la-la land for all your life, thinking that you know everything there is to know. The Zionist agenda, as you like to call it, is more rationalized as an irrational fear of Jewish people becoming stronger or becoming a bigger force in the world. Your bullshit about the black slaves being treated well is just as irrational. Don't you think that you would make up any bullshit to make it look like it was okay to have slaves? Has that ever occured to you? Of course not, you don't really like thinking for yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:32 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh I understand this: The KKK has..."
KagomJack said:
Oh I understand this: The KKK has always been about terror. As for the school's history being some biased political agenda: You're stupid. Downright stupid. You think your "history" isn't a biased political agenda? Wake up and smell the air. You're not gonna be able to hide in la-la land for all your life, thinking that you know everything there is to know. The Zionist agenda, as you like to call it, is more rationalized as an irrational fear of Jewish people becoming stronger or becoming a bigger force in the world. Your bullshit about the black slaves being treated well is just as irrational. Don't you think that you would make up any bullshit to make it look like it was okay to have slaves? Has that ever occured to you? Of course not, you don't really like thinking for yourself.
Kagom's on a pwnage rampage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:34 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh I understand this: The KKK has..."
KagomJack said:
The KKK of Old killed terrorists, you ignorant fool. Is Robert E. Lee and President Truman evil racist crackers in your eyes? Go riot in some more gay pride parades you unnatural queer.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:35 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "The KKK of Old killed terrorists, you..."
zonalon said:
The KKK of Old killed terrorists, you ignorant fool. Is Robert E. Lee and President Truman evil racist crackers in your eyes? Go riot in some more gay pride parades you queer.
Hey. Have no further arguments? Have to resort to calling him gay? Nice.

You're such an idiot Zonalon. Go shrivel up back into the hole you crawled out from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:35 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "The KKK of Old killed terrorists, you..."
Just read any of these books.

http://www.kkklan.com/list.htm

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hey. Have no further arguments? Have to..."
mjordan2nd said:
Hey. Have no further arguments? Have to resort to calling him gay? Nice.

You're such an idiot Zonalon. Go shrivel up back into the hole you crawled out from.
It's only natural to have kids; he's just a weirdo.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:36 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "The KKK of Old killed terrorists, you..."
They killed terrorists? HA HA HA! Boy, you are stupid. Ain't no nicer way to put it. They killed blacks who wanted to vote, they killed Republicans, and they killed Catholics and Jews. Why? Because they were sore losers. That's all. You have been deluded and brainwashed by a society who has nothing better to do other than create havoc and mayhem just in the name of God or White Power.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:38 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "It's only natural to have kids; he's..."
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M A FUCKING WEIRDO! AND I'M FUCKING PROUD OF IT!

Not like you, yourself, aren't a weirdo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "They killed terrorists? HA HA HA! Boy,..."
KagomJack said:
They killed terrorists? HA HA HA! Boy, you are stupid. Ain't no nicer way to put it. They killed blacks who wanted to vote, they killed Republicans, and they killed Catholics and Jews. Why? Because they were sore losers. That's all. You have been deluded and brainwashed by a society who has nothing better to do other than create havoc and mayhem just in the name of God or White Power.
THEY KILLED CATHOLICS AND JEWS? WHAT? Is that why there were Catholics and Jews in the KKK? RETARDED FAGGOT! You damned victom of the Jew media: Worsening the post war situation were the infamous Carpetbaggers and Scalawags, who sought personal profit and political power by exploiting the plight of both the freed Negroes and conquered Whites. The Radical Republicans declared the Southern States would have to be re-constructed before they could be re-admitted into the Union. Until then, the ex-Confederates had no rights of citizenship. Southern whites were completely disenfranchised with no legal standing. They could not vote, hold public office, or petition for the redress of grievances. In an effort to stop the lawlessness, the South was divided into five military districts and marshal law declared. Through out the South, freed Negroes formed the Union League and Black Militias and in most areas were given the task of enforcing marshal law. Led by corrupt officers and self serving politicians, the Union League became the most violent and murderous arm of the reconstruction to Blacks and Whites alike. I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP -- THIS CAN BE FOUND IN BOOKS (NOT ZIONIST BOOKS THOUGH) I'm stating facts here, with books backing my facts up. They killed blacks AND whites who raped, murdered, or pillaged crops. You have been deluded and brainwashed by a society who has nothing better to do other than create havoc and mayhem just in the name of Jewish supremacism.

OH YEAH! THEY WERE JUST SORE LOSER RACIST CRACKERS WHO WERE BORED SO ONE DAY THEY DECIDED TO WEAR SOME GHOST UNIFORM TO KILL ANYONE THEY DIDN'T LIKE -- Give me a fucking break. Sometimes I cry at night because the Jewish supremacists are killing two birds with one stone when there are people like you in this world -- Queer and brainwashed.

The Execution of Bill German in Overton County.

The Union and American of Saturday says: "By a private letter from a trustworthy gentleman residing at Cookville in Putnam County, we give some further information in regard to the recent execution near Livingston, in Overton County, by a body of supposed Ku-Klux, of the young man Wm. German, an account of which we published Thursday morning. "He says that a few days before the execution, German shot and badly wounded, and supposed he had killed, a Negro man living in his neighborhood. The shooting took place in a public road, and the Negro managed to crawl to the house of his employer, where he told who had shot him. The Negro had the character of being a quiet, peaceable man, and as there had been no previous trouble between him and German, it was supposed the crime was perpetrated in pure wantonness.

It is thought that the persons by whom German was killed were members of a secret organization, to which he belonged - but whether Ku-Klux or not, nobody in the neighborhood appears to know. The body of men concerned in the execution numbered about 200, and none of them were identified by citizens who witnessed their appearance and departure. Accounts reported Bill German was found hanged in a nearby barn; a sign posted there declared: Hung for shooting a Negro, Bill Cullum, and violating the laws of Ku Klux."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:48 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "THEY KILLED CATHOLICS AND JEWS? WHAT?..."
I've read that before...hmm...I know this though: Yes, they did kill them. No, there were not any Jewish or Catholic peoples in the Klan at first. I doubt there were any later on either. But let's look at this right now: If there WERE Jews in the Klan, wouldn't that imply that the Klan itself is sprung up with people who have a Zionist agenda and if that's true, then that agenda poisoned the Klan and the Klan slowly succumbed to this Zionist agenda. So therefore, the Klan itself is really a secret order made by Zionists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:50 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've read that before...hmm...I know..."
KagomJack said:
I've read that before...hmm...I know this though: Yes, they did kill them. No, there were not any Jewish or Catholic peoples in the Klan at first. I doubt there were any later on either. But let's look at this right now: If there WERE Jews in the Klan, wouldn't that imply that the Klan itself is sprung up with people who have a Zionist agenda and if that's true, then that agenda poisoned the Klan and the Klan slowly succumbed to this Zionist agenda. So therefore, the Klan itself is really a secret order made by Zionists.
HMM I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT BUT THAT'S FOOD FOR THOUGHT

And no -- I don't think they killed Catholics originally -- Actually, I doubt they ever did.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:52 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "HMM I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT BUT THAT'S FOOD..."
The KKK is subject to jewinization!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:52 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "HMM I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT BUT THAT'S FOOD..."
I understand, Zonalon. You're afraid that really, if the Jewish people DID joine the KKK in the early days, that they were poisoned by Zionists. You won't admit it, but in the deep, dark recesses of your mind, you know it's true. And yes they did kill Catholics. I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could research into that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:55 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I understand, Zonalon. You're afraid..."
KagomJack said:
I understand, Zonalon. You're afraid that really, if the Jewish people DID joine the KKK in the early days, that they were poisoned by Zionists. You won't admit it, but in the deep, dark recesses of your mind, you know it's true. And yes they did kill Catholics. I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could research into that.
Well, I wouldn't be surprised, considering what they turned the Mafia into.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-26, 11:56 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Well, I wouldn't be surprised,..."
Oh fuckin' shit >.< Now i know there is going to be some bullshit behind that.

But if you say "they probably did poison the Klan" then you are really worshipping the Zionist agenda in a different form. So that means: YOU ARE A ZIONIST :O

Last edited by KagomJack; 2005-02-26 at 12:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack