Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
`Insolence` said:
I'm also sure if we detonated it, it would be over their own land, and they would suffer the consequences.
If you Blow up a Nuke the fall out will spread into other peoples countries. In Wales, England the sheep still glow at night from the Chernobyl Disaster.

Trust me if a Nuke go's up it is everybodys problem

Try a little lurve not war
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:06 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Eddie_Perez said:
Kinda like walking into a ghetto neighborhood in new york with abercrombie clothes on.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:46 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
only a black person would say that. No it should be like someone in africa without HIV.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:31 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-07-11, 05:24 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
what the god damn hell is that lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-11, 05:27 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
GENGAR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:45 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Please note that I am on topic.

The Japanese have no military becuz of WWII. So they're screwed. They don't have shit...or do they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-11, 07:17 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
They have skylab ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-11, 10:12 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
If we build that laser defence system, we would start aother cold war. Other countries will start building too.

kuja´s #1 said:
The Japanese have no military becuz of WWII. So they're screwed. They don't have shit...or do they?
Nope, they don't have a militrary, because we ( U.S) have our army over there protecting them, reason is we nuked them and don't want them to have any army.

If you are a president of some country, and you just got nuked, what will you do? Like duh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-12, 02:02 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
badboy said:
They have skylab ...
You homosexual, learn to tell the difference from a movie and reality.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-12, 11:03 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
I was being sarcastic, learn the difference between sarcasim and truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-13, 04:49 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
pwnd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-13, 07:11 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
I was being an asshole, learn the difference between a girl and a goat.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-13, 06:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
stfu, neither of you are funny, get back on topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-14, 12:56 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
D3V said:
I was being an asshole, learn the difference between a girl and a goat.
omg, that actually made me chuckle, but then made me mad and then sad, and happy again! w00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-14, 04:03 AM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
hahaha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-14, 01:38 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
WHO CARES!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ANYWAY.....THE HUMAN RACE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO DESTROY IT'S SELF.......WE ARE RETARDED.......IT'S INSTINCT FOR US TO KILL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-14, 02:13 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Stay the fuck on topic!

The Japanese are indeed against us but only personally. They won't harm us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-14, 02:46 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
yeah they aren't going to hurt anybody.......that's what ted bundy said to the women before he raped and killed them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-14, 03:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "The JAPANESE are against us."
Hahahaha, thats great vicious. And Yes, it is in our nature to kill each other. Us Humans can't last much longer on this earth unless peace is reached.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V