Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Guess my IQ!
Posted 2003-10-23, 02:08 PM
So, what do you think it is? Serious answers, no -25 bullshit. Give a reason too if you don't mind

And don't think I'm doing this to surprise people with a high IQ, I won't be telling you guys, unless I see some need to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-10-23, 02:23 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
115-120
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-23, 02:50 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-23, 02:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-10-23, 02:55 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"

im guessing u took a test and it was relatively high...otherwise you wouldnt be posting about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-23, 03:41 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
mjordan2nd said:

im guessing u took a test and it was relatively high...otherwise you wouldnt be posting about it
good point UNLESS he was too lazy and had nothing else to do but flame himself O_o

i got a good one, i'll post it tomorrow !!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-10-23, 04:07 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
147. And that's my final answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-10-23, 04:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
hmm i dont know u but seeing as every1 gives u a 100+, ill give u a 145.79
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-23, 06:10 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
158?

That's what this one gave me, but it didn't seem very professional..

Anyone have a link to a good one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-10-23, 06:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
Take a written one. Internet ones aren't very accurate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-23, 06:42 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
158 for an IQ is a damn good bit above average...

Btw, internet IQ tests are never accurate.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-23, 07:13 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
121.76, since that's the average of what everyone else has said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-23, 07:37 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
Yeah, internet iq tests are a joke. They base it on your credit card limit. haha.

Take one out of about a 1,000 page book, takes forever and 1/2. But its worth it, shows how much of a common sense/smart ass you are.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-24, 09:12 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-10-24, 01:06 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
i wonder if he is gonna tell us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-10-24, 02:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
note having an iq of 140 or higher means your of genious intelligence
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-24, 02:25 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
Well it was written, and like I said, unless people want me to I am not going to post it... so as to people don't think I am bragging or what not. But I am pleased to see that no one was a smart ass and said shit like 90... I am glad I am seen as a pretty intelligent person around here... but if someone does want to know just give me a PM or just tell me to in here.
Edit: 
On a side note, did anyone bother to research? There was a thread of K_A's a LONG time ago, and I posted mine in there. It was an internet one, but my actual IQ is within 5 points of that (so says the written test).

Last edited by Penny_Bags; 2003-10-24 at 02:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-10-24, 10:17 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
mine is 119 :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-10-24, 10:53 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
134?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-24, 10:55 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Guess my IQ!"
1 million?

or 138?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin