Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-10-08, 11:15 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "For the record, being "the other guy"..."
Perhaps it would be easier. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with the type of person in the middle, however. If they're willing to cheat on someone to be with you, who's to say they wouldn't cheat on you to be with someone else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-08, 06:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Perhaps it would be easier. I wouldn't..."
She seems pretty happy with him, so I'm not going to push.

---

Still waiting for the Smurf pictures (), and the Bond pictures (), but hopefully they'll be put up tomorrow. We've started a Facebook group for our corridor, so we should start putting things up pretty soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-09, 03:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Worry thee not, they're coming. And..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Worry thee not, they're coming.

And as a bonus, I'll throw in some of my James Bond pictures from tonight.
What, have there been consecutive costume parties this week?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-09, 04:05 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "What, have there been consecutive..."
It was my Freshers Week, man, of course there were!!

Well, two. Monday was Noah's Ark, Tuesday was James Bond, and Wednesday was just time spent in the bar.

The pictures are up, and I'll link to them tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-10, 05:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It was my Freshers Week, man, of course..."
Not fantastic, and I know there are a few more lurking about, but here are four of the promised photos:

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-10-11 at 06:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-10, 07:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not fantastic, and I know there are a..."
Oh wow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-11, 09:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not fantastic, and I know there are a..."
That white tiger dude looks like a psycho mass murderer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-11, 10:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Zebra. And he probably is - he's from..."
My, grandma...what big hair you have. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-12, 05:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My, grandma...what big hair you have. :P"
All the better to heat you with!

I don't think there are any more photos yet (i'll have a lookee).

---

Another half hour in the bar tonight whilst the girls set things up in the corridor - a guy had his birthday a few days ago, so we threw a party for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-13, 09:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "All the better to heat you with! I..."
Random parties, fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-14, 04:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Random parties, fun."
Corridor Pizza Night!

Well, six of us (five guys, one girl). Had a nice time talking, and eating, and drinking. And that's about it. Fun, though.

Tomorrow I've got from 9 until 1, with the afternoon free, and then on Thursday I have seven straight hours with no break for lunch. Friday ain't bad, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-14, 04:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Corridor Pizza Night! :D Well, six..."
Where's your bowtie?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-15, 08:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Corridor Pizza Night! :D Well, six..."
See, that's the only time I enjoy drinking, when I'm hanging out with people and we're all just relaxing and talking, and maybe playing a game here and there. Bars are just so...loud, and expensive...

Unfortunately for me I'm the only one in my group of friends that seems to think that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-15, 05:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Where's your bowtie?!"
I'm saving the bowtie for a college ball. Smart dress is the suit without a tie, formals is the suit with a tie, and a ball is the suit with a bowtie.

I need a new tie, though... I'm like a girl with dresses - I must have a new tie for each formal!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-16, 08:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm saving the bowtie for a college..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I need a new tie, though... I'm like a girl with shoes - I must have a new tie for each formal!

Fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-16, 04:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Fixed. ;)"
It's more dresses over here... at least with people my age and formal/balls. Girls don't seem to care about shoes, it's more dresses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-17, 06:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's more dresses over here... at least..."
God you people are weird. Well...I can't say I'm into either anyway. I'm more into...like...

...nothing, really. Maybe headbands or earrings...or socks. I own lots of socks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-17, 08:38 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "God you people are weird. :p Well...I..."
I brought 35 pairs of socks with me.

By my calculations, I won't need to wash any socks foooor... quite a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-10-17, 08:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I brought 35 pairs of socks with me. :D..."
Hoorah! Someone else who shares my obsession with socks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer