Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-08-22, 05:06 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Splinter Cell and Doom 3- With Halo 2..."
Playing:

Mount & Blade
Roma Victor
Rome: Total War
F.E.A.R : Combat

All on PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cornellius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCornellius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cornellius

Posted 2006-08-22, 08:16 AM in reply to Cornellius's post starting "Playing: Mount & Blade Roma Victor..."
TES IV: Oblivion for PC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-22, 08:19 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'd recommend picking up Soul Reaver..."
I am currently playing MapleStory (PC), Halo2 (already beaten)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skooter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkooter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Skooter

Posted 2006-10-01, 02:52 PM in reply to Skooter's post starting "I am currently playing MapleStory (PC),..."
Everythig else has gone to one side - websites, books, life, you name it - and right now I' playing KH2 absolutely straight. I've even made a groove in my new computer chair... and I only got it Friday night!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-10-01, 02:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Everythig else has gone to one side -..."
Cs 1.6
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-10-01, 05:04 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Cs 1.6"
Halo 2
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-04, 07:00 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Halo 2"
Playing Ico, Mortal Kombat: Defiance, and replaying Oblivion again and lending serious consideration to another long journey through Morrowind.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-10-04, 07:45 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Playing Ico, Mortal Kombat: Defiance,..."
Day of Defeat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-10-31, 09:38 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Day of Defeat."
Currently playing Diablo 2, played DOD alot on Merril's Maurader's server, but lost interest due to hacking, auto aim bots, and other cheap crap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Helltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHelltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-10-31, 09:46 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "Currently playing Diablo 2, played DOD..."
Guild Wars: Nightfall!!

Good game. Oh aye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-05, 07:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Guild Wars: Nightfall!! Good game...."
Lenny said:
Guild Wars: Nightfall!!

Good game. Oh aye.
Nightfall is out? Shit it's been a while since I played GW

Heh Carbon...Game is so easy.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:09 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Nightfall is out? Shit it's been a..."
Eastside Hockey Manager 2007. Incredibly addictive game, especially with the new fantasy draft. I keep restarting trying to make a better and better franchise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2006-11-06, 01:59 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Nightfall is out? Shit it's been a..."
Oh aye. It's been out for about two weeks, now.

It's a lot better than Factions, methinks, and brings back all the fun from Prophecies.

The Heroes are a very good idea - rather than have to spend so much on yourself getting al your skills together and changing professions and whatever, you can make your Heroes special builds instead, and you can actually tell them when to use the skills you've give them (they have every single skill you've unlocked in any of the games if you have them installed).

Also, rather than having to warp to the desert to change profession, you can do it in the Skills menu, and also save different builds that you can switch to by selecting them on a menu (however, you can only change them if you have completed those quests).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-25, 08:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh aye. It's been out for about two..."
Playing D2 LoD (the best game)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Marauder_123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarauder_123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Marauder_123

Posted 2007-07-20, 09:46 PM in reply to Marauder_123's post starting "Playing D2 LoD (the best game):grin:"
I've started playing EQ2 again and am sad to see we don't have a forum for it here.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-09-29, 04:34 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "I've started playing EQ2 again and am..."
Started Kingdom Hearts 2 again, this time on the PS3, so I don't have my old saved game (though if I can put up with pixel characters I'll set up the PS2 someday - it doesn't like my television. ).

And I'm still working my way through Oblivion on the PS3. 150 hours, I've just saved Kvatch in the main story, I'm Archmage, Head of the Thieves Guild, Champion of the Arena, and about to start to bring down the Blackwood Company. Oh, and I'm Lvl 23, I think it was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-29, 05:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Started Kingdom Hearts 2 again, this..."
Playing Might and Magic 6, mandate of heaven.

Also, WoW on the side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-29, 11:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Playing Might and Magic 6, mandate of..."
Gonna start Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii) in a few hours. I just finished playing Killer7 (GCN) for the second time. Otherwise, playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN), Starfox Command (DS) and Tales of Phantasia (GBA).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2007-09-30, 09:55 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Gonna start Metroid Prime 3: Corruption..."
Rogue Galaxy mainly. SSX On Tour when I need to relax. Been thinking about playing through the DMC and Onimusha series again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-04, 01:37 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Rogue Galaxy mainly. SSX On Tour when..."
Halo 3
Madden '08

both on 360.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos