Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post I Just Found My First Soj
Posted 2003-09-19, 06:34 PM
i just found it on hell meph. this is so awsom!!!! i thought you could not find them anymore
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-19, 06:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
I found one on classic a few weeks ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-19, 07:14 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
I found them like on every single meph run in NM. And zagggon your sig is really annoying :-\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-09-19, 09:12 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
I think I only ever found one soj...the rest I traded for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lardlad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLardlad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lardlad

Posted 2003-09-19, 09:14 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
I wish they were back into the main money's, I'd be soo rich .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-09-19, 09:19 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
I've found a few, everytime, when I least expected it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-09-19, 09:20 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Yeah, I stopped playing for like 4 months (friend kept my account alive but stole my vampire gaze ) and supposedly all these hacks and cleanings happened...now everythings different
Xbox Live GamerTag: Lardlad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lardlad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLardlad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lardlad

Posted 2003-09-19, 09:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Way back a few weeks after classic was out I found one in Arcane Sanctuary. This was when they were at the top of their game. I lent it to Xenn, and he got a full necro set minus the stones. Man, those were the days. No level requirements on uniques. As a level 1 necro, I could kick more ass than the average level 30 necro.

Boy.. that was when D2 was awesome.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-09-19, 09:38 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
ask_rabber said:
Man, those were the days. No level requirements on uniques.
omg, when was this? That would be awesome
Xbox Live GamerTag: Lardlad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lardlad

Posted 2003-09-19, 09:49 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
can someone verify if this is true or not? A friend that is a magic find fanatic says that the only way you can find sojs is if someone's account that had sojs on it is deleted after the 90 days is up. he says that whenever someone's godly soj mule account goes poof after the 90 days is up, that all of a sudden people will start finding those sojs because they are back in the circulation of the game. He says this is 100% true because he lost like 5 full soj mule accounts and that night he found like 6-12 sojs. i dont know if this is true but it sounds possible.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:19 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Yeah hes a liar + an idiot to think we wouldnt be able to find something like that.

AND thats way to much stress on the server tracking EACH AND EVERY soj, and every soj thats duplicated... yeah, your stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:21 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Zagggon, no friends of yours could be very smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:24 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
`Insolence` said:
Yeah hes a liar + an idiot to think we wouldnt be able to find something like that.

AND thats way to much stress on the server tracking EACH AND EVERY soj, and every soj thats duplicated... yeah, your stupid
LoL nice point made, i dont think its right to call him stupid but i believe his friend is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
Zagggon is stupid too, you just don't know it yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:38 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
!King_Amazon! said:
Zagggon is stupid too, you just don't know it yet.
Lol oh alright i wasnt sure if he was an idiot i just thought he was badly misinformed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:40 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
ok then scratch that idea... but still how come so few sojs are found these days legitly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:42 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
hmm... they were rare to begin with until people started duping them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-19, 10:45 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
oh well that explains it thx you are much more helpfull in a "nice" way. thank you RaZ for not being a total asshole like insolence
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-09-19, 11:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
No problem, glad to help out..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-09-20, 12:06 AM in reply to zagggon's post "I Just Found My First Soj"
RaZ said:
badly misinform
HAHAAHA sorry I just read the this thread and it's just funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo