Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Mayan Calendar/End of the world
Posted 2008-04-24, 08:43 PM
The sacred Aztec calendar is properly called the Eagle Bowl. It represents the solar deity Tonatiuh. The amazingly accurate calendar has been in use in various forms for more than 2,000 years. A Zapotec prophecy, based on the Eagle Bowl, states:

“After Thirteen Heavens of Decreasing Choice, and Nine Hells of Increasing Doom, the Tree of Life shall blossom with a fruit never before known in the creation, and that fruit shall be the New Spirit of Men.”

The 13 Heavens and 9 Hells were each 52 years long (1,144 years total). Each of the 9 Hells were to be worse than the last. On the final day of the last Hell (August 17, 1987), Tezcatlipoca, god of death, would remove his mask of jade to reveal himself as Quetzelcoatl, god of peace.

In the mythology of the Aztecs, the first age of mankind ended with the animals devouring humans. The second age was finished by wind, the third by fire, and the fourth by water. The present fifth epoch is called Nahui-Olin (Sun of Earthquake), which began in 3113 BC and will end on December 24, 2011. It will be the last destruction of human existence on Earth. The date coincides closely with that determined by the brothers McKenna in The Invisible Landscape as “the end of history” indicated by their computer analysis of the ancient Chinese oracle-calendar, the I Ching.

The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny. In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

SEE: THE FOUR WORLDS

Brian Scott's Host says:

"I come December 24, 2011 A.D. - A.E. given in rapport,
Seek the past, key to earth truth of wisdom, Past, Gate of Sun-
Tiahuanaco. Requested of this of I. Transportation. Physical.
Of this I say: ascension via Titicaca, reference; Tiahuanaco,
Decension, Helios

"Through the eyes of one man, all mankind will see."

Brian was told to "fear not."

Family, friends and UFO investigators experienced paranormal events from 1971 to 1975. Then the author became involved and documented Brian's transformation continuously, on a daily basis, from 1976 to March of 1980. In 1980, after Brian was acknowledged at the White House by President Jimmy Carter, and after Brian's invention, the NOR X1-11 was given to a university for Neural-Optical Research, the story ended -- declared a success. All paranormal events stopped, Brian went to work in the aerospace industry as a designer/draftsman and the Transformation of America began .

The words given to man --
Nous Laos Hikanos

(The God-Mind Returns to Common Man)

The canonical dates (according to Ehran the Scribe) on the ends of the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth worlds are August 12, 3113 BCE (the fall of Atlantis), December 24, 2011 CE (the appearance of Ryumyo), and April 4, 7137 CE. This gives 5123-5125 years per mana cycle [1,871,270 days for the Fifth World’s duration, and 1,871,969 for the Sixth World’s]. The Mayan Long Count suggests 1.872M days, or 5125.36 years. It also seems that Ehran’s dates are a year late (0.0.0.0.0 should be August 11 or 12, 3114 BCE— the astronomical year –3113) and a year early (13.0.0.0.0 corresponds to December 21 or 23, 2012).
Q - According to Mayan calculations, when (in our calendar) is the world due to end?

The end of the Mayan Great Cycle after the completion of the 12th Bak'tum. It’s either the 21st or 23rd December, 2012 depending on whether you use the 584,285 or 584,283 correlation coefficient.

December 23, 2012. I can't believe I actually remember this. I would go so far as to say that I am ashamed to know this.

On the last day.

It has already happened, at least for the Mayans.

According to Mayan calculations, the current cycle of the world is due to end in December 2012. There is some disagreement over whether the end of the current cycle of the world will involve the end of the world itself.

Ehran the Scribe: The Mayan calendar is the most amazing, as it contains a complete description of the magic cycles, including this current crossing of the Threshold. The Mayan calendar was created in the year 3372 BC (using the Christian calendar), just at the end of the last cycle. The Mayans described the cycles as "worlds", and stated that only certain life forms made the transition from one world to the next. The calendar, written over 5,000 years ago, predicted the exact day the Threshold Level would be passed. If we convert the Mayan dates to the current Christian calendar, it correctly states that the Threshold would be passed on December 24, 2011. On that day, the first Great Dragon was seen in Japan. The precision is amazing.

Atlantis sank on August 12, 3113 BC, thus marking the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the Fifth. The Sixth World began on December 12, 2011 AD, and will end, according to the Mayan calendar, on April 4, 7137 AD.

We have the intervening time to enjoy what the Great Mother gives us and to use responsibly the double-edged sword of technology that our Human cousins have created. We must use both the energy of nature and the power of technology to try to fix the damage done by our short-lived relatives.

http://matrix.dumpshock.com/malik/Magicknet/ehran.htm

David Wilcock says: Clearly, the Maya put a great deal of work into this cycle, and it appears that they were warning us that this cycle causes periodic, massive cataclysms. The more we find out about this cycle, the more we want to know when it will be. Then we know that we can stop going to work, put on a pair of shorts, sit out and relax in a lawn chair and wait for the end of time, quietly sipping a lemonade [or perhaps something a lot stronger.] And the near - unanimous conclusion is that the end date is December 12, 2012.

2012. There you go - the sun shifts, the earth shifts, and the most expensive resort hotels in the world are booked out ten years in advance for that fateful night. But something doesn’t feel quite right. The multitudes of intuitive predictions that we already discussed seem to center on 2000. 2012 seems relatively close, time - wise, to these predictions, but yet that date was never mentioned in any of them. It appears, based on other sources of prophecy, to be out of sync. "Oh well," we say, "we’ve got twelve more years to worry, futz around and prepare for this thing." But again, the pieces don’t seem to fit.

True, the champions of the 12 / 12 / 12 school [December 12, 2012] make arguments that appear to be logical. There are, in fact, bits and pieces of evidence that loosely fit into this date as accurate, such as the approximate time for the turning from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius as 2011. In addition, Cotterell demonstrates how the planet Venus behaves in very unique ways at both the beginning and the ending of the commonly used set of dates. This has to do with the rising of Venus on the horizon at dawn during a certain specific time of the year. Cotterell demonstrates this to be a profoundly symbolic event to the Mayans, known as the "Birth of Venus." We also have some researchers such as Terence Mc Kenna who claim that Earth comes into alignment with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy at this date, and that linear time breaks down at that point.

ALL ABOUT 2012

Based on a True Story
A New Framework for Understanding Mankind
The Archetypal Transformational Drama of Our Age

Come forth all those who seek knowledge,
for these are the Days of Truth.
Look to the East has Come --
A New Beginning for All Mankind.

Brian Scott, born in 1943, was chosen for "Transformation"
by The Host, an Old Man with white hair known as the religious leader
of God's Other Children.
Brian agreed to accept a "Quantum (sudden) evolution to mind level Ten" in 1971, when he was 29.
He believed that this process, called The Play of Life, TM
would somehow save mankind from destruction,
but he knew few details.

The Host's Play of Life began in 1971 and will end
on December 24, 2011 AD--a 40 year term. This time period is also
the "tenth and final descent of Voltar's People."

Brian was asked to visit sites in South America. He found

A Story in Stone
Carved Thousands of Years Ago And
Repeated Again Today in Modern Form by him.
He was stunned and frightened at first, but gradually
accepted his role in the Host's Play of Life TM
"The Knowledge man needs Today is of the Past.
What is done today,
has been done before.
Man succeeded in the past, and will succeed again!"

During the Play of Life process, Brian learned that he was repeating
events that had been enacted previously in South America by
another common man - Ticci Viracocha, a god to the Inca.
Brian visited sites in South America and saw knowledge of the past.
Though frightened, he finally accepted the Transformation
(Quantum Evolution to Mind Level 4)
and he gradually understood why he had been Marked
so that "All mankind would know him"
by Spider and Jaguar symbols on his arms.
He learned that these ancient symbols were known to the Incan people
as traits of their god - Ticci Viracocha
He was also marked by a number in the palm of his right hand.

020-020-020

Brian met the Host on a craft, and then found the Old Man's image carved on a stone in South America.
He also met long-eared giants on the craft, and found their statues in South America. He even was shown rock carvings of dome headed aliens who opposed the Host's, Play of Life and he met them on a different type of craft.

Brian was caught in the conflict between two groups. Brian met first the Host from "Time Beyond all Time,
and Voltar--the leader of a handsome people with red and blond hair. They had long ago interacted with earth and our "Secondary World" of aliens with big domed heads and black eyes. Voltar and his people felt that man was being manipulated by the Secondary World aliens, and planned to use Brian in a test project to free mankind
from the "Secondary World" aliens and their plan to exterminate mankind beginning on
December 24th, 2011.

The Host and Voltar wanted to prove that the "Common Man" of Earth could evolve quickly to a higher level
of mind, and then maintain the Transformation without falling downwards, or turning evil! Brian was the test subject!
But Voltar's people had to follow conditions set by the dome-headed black-eyed aliens. Every step was "conditional."
Despite numerous attacks by the Secondary World aliens for breaking the rules and conditions, Brian succeeded. Voltar's people triumphed over the "Secondary World of Man," and in March of 1980, the black eyed Aliens were supposedly restricted from interfering with man's progress for at least 22 years. Brian was just the first, many more were to follow as examples for mankind. The transformation process was to continue from the individual, to the nation, to the world, similar to how the Greeks of 454 B.C. eventually helped create a "New World."

[Editor's Note: A Group of Grey aliens was forced to leave the Earth in 1996 by the other groups of aliens who were here to help mankind as they could. However, there are many treaties being made and broken by the aliens, even now. ]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-04-24, 10:33 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Mayan Calendar/End of the world"
I don't put a lot of stock in the mayan calendar, personally. However, they were a very advanced and interesting people, and deserve remeberence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-24, 10:47 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I don't put a lot of stock in the mayan..."
Same. But this gets brought up almost every few months by some member here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-24, 10:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Same. But this gets brought up almost..."
Ah, It does? I apologize then, I just found it surfing the net and figured I might as well post it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-04-24, 11:00 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ah, It does? I apologize then, I just..."
Oh dude, no need. It's cool. We haven't had much posts brought up in The History forum, so it's appreciated nonetheless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:06 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Ah, It does? I apologize then, I just..."
It's fine. I know for a fact i've brought up the appocolypse a few times on my own, it's very interesting stuff. But the more and more I think about it, we really can't stop anything if it is in fact inevidible. If it isn't, we can only try and better our lives and try to help this world we live in.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's fine. I know for a fact i've..."
Klo is obsessed with the 2012 shit.
It's hogwash obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Klo is obsessed with the 2012 shit. ..."
And your dispute about this is based on what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:41 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Mayan Calendar/End of the world"
I'll make a thread on the 24th to let you all know how intact everything is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:41 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "And your dispute about this is based on..."
Coriander said:
And your dispute about this is based on what?
If the Mayans were intelligent they would still be around now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-04-25, 01:39 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If the Mayans were intelligent they..."
If one looks at the world today from an outside view, it's easy to identify the most of the world being corrupted. So the whole apocalipse thing doesn't to me seem a lie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-25, 01:45 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "If one looks at the world today from an..."
I won't even make it past my first year of collage. That sucks.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-25, 01:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I won't even make it past my first year..."
I WILL BE ABLE TO DRINK BEFORE I DIE!!! FUCK YEAH!!! Heh, but yeah, sucks for you though. Sorry 'bout that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-04-25, 05:51 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If the Mayans were intelligent they..."
That was a very asinine comment there. The Mayans, to some extent, are still around through the current inhabitants of the regions they once lived in thanks to the Spanish mixing blood with the ones they didn't ruthlessly slaughter or give smallpox to just for their fucking gold and to, y'know, Christianize them.

And as for the whole "How can you prove this whole end of the world is hogwash" question, I will put it simply: People have been predicting the end of the world for a very, very long time, since before Jesus. Besides, it really isn't the end of the world according to their calendar. It's actually the end of an age, which means a new one will probably begin, thus negating, really, that the world is ending. They probably didn't have a real chance to come up with more ages past 2012 because of whatever reason, be it the stars weren't yielding what they needed or, y'know, the fucking Spanish bastards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-25, 06:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That was a very asinine comment there. ..."
True, But also keep in the mind that the world ending is Inevitable. We are just a star, and stars lifespans, As long as they are, Aren't infinite. True it will most likely be a long way off, But it will end at some point. And that was an intereting read Kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-04-25, 07:47 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "True, But also keep in the mind that..."
Thank you! And yes, the world will eventually one day be destroyed however it is meant to be, whether a manmade thing or the sun engulfs us or Jesus comes back riding Muhammed like he's a donkey through the fires of hell in Jerusalem's Palestine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-26, 08:49 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Thank you! And yes, the world will..."
I think the world won't be destroyed, but cleansed of the corruption. The world will be destroyed when the Milky Way collides with the galaxy (I forget the name) that is approaching us, though that will happen in a couple of million years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-04-26, 12:06 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think the world won't be destroyed,..."
Maybe a giant space elephant will hear us floating by and save us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-26, 12:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Maybe a giant space elephant will hear..."
Personally, I'm not taking any chances. I'll believe it. If I'm wrong, OK i'm still alive. If I'm right, I'll have done a majority of things I wanted to before that day.

No matter how much anyone else says that it's not true, come december 20th you'll be nervous.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-26, 02:21 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I think the world won't be destroyed,..."
Not destroyed per se, but it'll be made very uninhabitable.

The sun will probably engulf us first :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack