Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-03-28, 11:20 AM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
no it just didnt sound right robotic ... i definatly dont like looking at another guys penis ... just the way he said it sounded funny .

i agree wit oridis the more the merrier !
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-28, 01:33 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Hell yeah get 3 or so of em, give me some tortilla chips and extra hot salsa and I'll just sit back and enjoy.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:05 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Will you marry me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:30 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Aggyrwayter said:
I noticed that he only bashes me because he can't compete with Titus. He's only fooling himself, for he just proved his ignorance by doing this.
I was on my way to block you when I read this but didnt have time to respond at that point.
God you are such a pain in the ass. The reason I bash you(feeling out-gunned bud?) and not Titus is because me and Titus have already had our flaming war for fun and it has passed.
Stop going off topic, hondelul.
How have I proved my ignorance? By proving that you were off topic and yet you still refused to accept it? By proving that you were in no way correct? By being smarter than *even* you? Pfft...
You have already proved you are an idiot, so I can stop trying to prove it, thank you for saving me some (minor) energy. Now I wont have to go off topic to point out what a moron you are. Not any more.
Out-gunned? From you? Is that supposed to be sarcasm? Your greatest accomplishment in life is ripping your bally total fitness shirt while flexing for the ladies. I have proved I am an idiot? By proving valid points and correcting other people's wrongs? Dear me, I guess all teachers are also idiots! Did you even pass high school?

You're right, you won't have to point that I'm a moron anymore. You haven't come up with one real reason why yet, so you're fresh out of ideas.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-28, 03:10 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
/me goes way, WAY, back to the topic.

Guys like to watch lesbians because the female body is beautiful. Girls don't enjoy watching guys together for the same reason guys don't enjoy it. The male body isn't beautiful. It's hairy and rough and whatever else.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-28, 03:52 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Aggyrwayter said:
Your greatest accomplishment in life is ripping your bally total fitness shirt while flexing for the ladies.
Aggrywayter said:
By proving valid points
Then prove it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-28, 04:12 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Even though he's banned, I would like to point out that the proof I had that he is an idiot was me proving he was off topic, and him disagreeing. He says something that has nothing to do with the topic, at all, and then denies it.
I love the admin who banned him.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-28, 04:48 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
um some guy bodies are hott.... esp with the right size biceps and tight abs! so dont say bc the man body aint beautiful
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celtics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenceltics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celtics7987

Posted 2003-03-28, 05:02 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
I hope to god you're a woman.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-28, 05:19 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Even though he's banned, I would like to point out that the proof I had that he is an idiot was me proving he was off topic, and him disagreeing. He says something that has nothing to do with the topic, at all, and then denies it.
I agree. It's not a good idea to join and start flaming everybody. That guy sucked. =\

DFD, wasn't talking to you when I said "Then prove it." just FYI. Aggy said an outlandish remark about you and then replied with "I prove everything with valid points." so I told him to prove it. :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:00 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
we find 2x the things that women do arousing, and they find 1/2 the things we do arousing
you do realize that those mean the same exact thing?

but you do have a valid point that we like twice the stuff they do, while they like half of what we do.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:05 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Heh, now that I think about it, I don't even think that statement makes sense. The only comparison would be a ratio of girl:guy things.

DFD, can you explain more, or even rabber, how do you get to that conclusion? I'm confused...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:08 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
this is comparing "what guys like:what girls like"

he said that guys like twice the stuff girls do.
2:1
he also said that girls like half the stuff guys do.
2:1

so you see, it means the exact same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:10 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Ahhh, I was taking as if a guy and a girl did 10 things. The guy would like say all 10, while the girl liked 5?

EDIT: Which I guess is the same thing you said. GJ!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:10 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
I meant men are enticed more easily by more things.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:12 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Yeah, I knew what you were getting at, but not until AR said something and analyized the actual quote did it seem weird to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:15 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
i realize what you said, but you said it twice in different ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:16 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Ahh, understood. (By the way we posted that last message at the same time I believe.)
Now send me your fuggin sig so I can upload it to my friends host it's starting to annoy me.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:17 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
Come to arab.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:47 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "whats up w/ guys liking lesbians.."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
1) Thanks for proving yourself to be hypocritical. All you (and I, sort of) have been doing is telling me to get on topic while at the same trying to insult me, and then telling me to get on top again.

2) Me too.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.

Last edited by Aggyrwayter; 2003-03-28 at 08:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter