Ump (Hah) 0 0%
Deagle 2 6.90%
Steyr Scout 1 3.45%
Pump Shotgun 0 0%
Autoshotty (Noobcannon) 2 6.90%
Mac10/Tmp 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:22 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
"If you think I'm such teh suck, then why, when I was arguing with you, would I post things that I do in scrims/matches."

To try and fool me into thinking you were good?

"Wouldn't you suppose it would be less credential in your eyes than if I said what "lots of league players" do?"

What? Did you mean credible?

"Do us all a favor and don't be such a fuck-tard. You still don't know shit about me."

Actually Bob I know a good deal about you now. I just had a nice discussion about you yesterday. I'm not really surprised of what I've learned.

"And while I'm at it, if you think the only way to use the awp unzoomed is with taped on crosshairs, then you really are a nub. So stop whining and stfu."

Idiot. Can you not read? I said that YOU probably do that since you are obviously not a man of many talents.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-28, 03:17 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
Aggyrwayter said:

"Wouldn't you suppose it would be less credential in your eyes than if I said what "lots of league players" do?"

What? Did you mean credible?
Hrm... No.

credential n. That which entitles one to confidence, credit, or authority.

Credible would have worked as well, but it's a nub word.

Aggrywayter said:
"Do us all a favor and don't be such a fuck-tard. You still don't know shit about me."

Actually Bob I know a good deal about you now. I just had a nice discussion about you yesterday. I'm not really surprised of what I've learned.
You had a nice discussion about me yesterday with whom? Nobody on here knows me on CS, and there are only a few who have played games with me at all.

/me slaps Aggrywayter for being a nublet.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-28, 03:18 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
I talked about you with another member of this forum. He told me a couple stories about your idiocy, and he's apparently right.

Do you enjoy slapping me? You seem to frequent it.

Also, you forgot the other half.

cre·den·tial
n.

1) That which entitles one to confidence, credit, or authority.
2) credentials Evidence or testimonials concerning one's right to credit, confidence, or authority:

Your sentence should have said "Don't you suppose it would have given me less credential in your eyes?"

Last edited by Aggyrwayter; 2003-03-28 at 03:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-28, 03:31 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
What member did you speak to, I ask.

#2 is another definition for the word.

credentialS, used as a noun, are a form of identification not proof. Also, I was not attempting to to give them to myself, but my statement.

So, from now on, don't even attempt to correct my grammar.

Yes, I enjoy slapping you.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-28, 03:34 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
The member I spoke to is GravitonSurge.

It doesn't sound right, at all. Say it out loud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-06-23, 07:11 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
OMFG! YOU FORGOT THE BULLPUP! THATS THE 1337EST GUN EVER! OH MY FUCKING GOD! HOW COULD YOU FORGET IT!!????!
You havnt seen pwnage untill youve seen me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kamikaze Badger is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKamikaze Badger is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kamikaze Badger

Posted 2003-06-23, 11:27 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
bullpup = aug, correct?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-06-24, 10:27 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
yes you are correct acer and btw the awp was GREATLY reduced from before because you could get one shot kills with the awp by shooting the person in the leg or foot and the damage would still be like 300 something and my favorite weapon would be colt/ak/awp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-24, 11:53 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
I think AWP should be removed. If someone is so "leet" with awp, then they should be "leet" with scout.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:27 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
I think people who bitch about AWP are fucking stupid. If you think it's overbalanced, then use it. If you don't want to use it because you say it's "gay" or something else to the effect, then that's your prerogative.

For instance, CT's can bitch that the AK, which CT's cannot buy, is overbalanced because it does too much damage and costs too little money. I disagree with this, but it could be a valid argument. T's can bitch that the colt, which T's cannot buy, is overbalanced because it is so much more accurate than the AK. I disagree with this, but it could be a valid argument. But if you're not going to use a gun that everyone who plays the game has access to, then don't bitch about it.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:41 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
Medieval Bob said:
overbalanced
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-06-25, 09:44 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
whats so funny? i dont get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-26, 11:54 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
Medieval Bob said:
I think people who bitch about AWP are fucking stupid. If you think it's overbalanced, then use it. If you don't want to use it because you say it's "gay" or something else to the effect, then that's your prerogative.

For instance, CT's can bitch that the AK, which CT's cannot buy, is overbalanced because it does too much damage and costs too little money. I disagree with this, but it could be a valid argument. T's can bitch that the colt, which T's cannot buy, is overbalanced because it is so much more accurate than the AK. I disagree with this, but it could be a valid argument. But if you're not going to use a gun that everyone who plays the game has access to, then don't bitch about it.
AK is cheap for the gun, not ammo. I dont use AWP because it take no skill to get lots of kill, and I get bored. So dont fucking say people who hate awp are fucking stupid, its a retarded gun that any noob can use(thats why you like it I guess). It also tends to make people camp, making the fucking game even more boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-06-27, 10:30 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
Acer said:
AK is cheap for the gun, not ammo. I dont use AWP because it take no skill to get lots of kill, and I get bored. So dont fucking say people who hate awp are fucking stupid, its a retarded gun that any noob can use(thats why you like it I guess). It also tends to make people camp, making the fucking game even more boring.
AK full ammo is cheaper than Colt full ammo by like 1k.

No, not ayn noob can use awp. If you've ever played on a non-nub server, you'll see it's not always easy to awp. But I suppose you never have had that experience from your impression of the gun.

Also, on the camping aspect, the most popular combination by far for a long time in CAL was Awp/Deagle. It is still possible to rush with Awp/Deagle combination. Anybody who says otherwise (as several people in this thread have previously stated) are fucking chicken mcNublets.

And if you want to talk shit, I can match you.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-27, 11:09 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
Medieval Bob said:
Acer said:
AK full ammo is cheaper than Colt full ammo by like 1k.

No, not ayn noob can use awp. If you've ever played on a non-nub server, you'll see it's not always easy to awp. But I suppose you never have had that experience from your impression of the gun.

Also, on the camping aspect, the most popular combination by far for a long time in CAL was Awp/Deagle. It is still possible to rush with Awp/Deagle combination. Anybody who says otherwise (as several people in this thread have previously stated) are fucking chicken mcNublets.

And if you want to talk shit, I can match you.
AK Ammo > Colt Ammo, I play on servers with cal-m+ people, and you said combination by far for a long itme in CAL... who gives a fuck about CAL, I know I don't. Im not going to waste my time for a leagues. So, we have a different opinion. I think if you truely have skill with "AWP", if they took it out, you should be fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-06-27, 03:35 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
I never said I was dependent on the AWP. I said it was my favorite. You should give a fuck about CAL because that's where the best players are.

And regardless of AK Ammo being more expensive than Colt ammo, my macro buys AK or Colt depending on team and full ammo. As I said, AK with ammo is cheaper than Colt with ammo by about 1k.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-27, 04:55 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
we can debait this forever like plenty of poeople do.

No thanks to cal, people are too weird and serious over a game in there. They flip out and get all crazy when they are lose. I rather just play pubs with cal-m+ people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-07-01, 03:35 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
The M4A1 is hands-down the most accurate gun in CS 1.5... with the AK/Aug close behind... the commando, as was previously mentioned, is a rat-ass piece of shit but I can do well with it... anyone who like the TMP is a n00b or a god... but the Mac-10 is the most underestimated gun out there... I feel sorry for those that can't get a mac-10 headshot from across the map.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:49 PM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
I dont like awp cuz i dont know how to use it and i always get kill by it.
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-07-24, 12:50 AM in reply to Aggyrwayter's post "Gun Discussion"
"Word."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav