Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime
Posted 2003-03-22, 08:31 AM
Anyone remember the old Sonic the Hedgehog anime they used to have back in the early 90's? Ya know, the one where the theme song goes like:

Sonic he can really move, sonic hes got an attitude,
Sonic, hes the fastest thing alive, hes the fastest thing aliiive...

I miss that show...it suddenly popped in my head today and i just had to ask. Anyone else remember it? They used to play it on ABC if i remember right...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-03-22, 09:13 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
I remember the show I think, but the game for SEGA Console owned. Sonic & Tails
I will download some episodes if I can find em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-03-22, 10:57 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Hey now, you're talking to DoctorSonic here. Of course I remember I've seen every episode when they were new.
I remember he had a sister and some kind of green brother right?
P.S. - Sonic 2 for Genesis / Game Master was always my fav.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-22, 11:34 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
i only remember two sonic shows. one was really cartoony with a robot and a chicken and sonic was always eating chili dogs(hey, my favorite food) and then there was another little sonic "drama" if you will called sonic freedom fighters or something.
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-03-23, 01:21 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
The first one you described is the one he was talking about, though I dont remember a chicken.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-23, 01:32 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
The chicken + robot were the boss's henchmen, I forgot the boss' name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-23, 02:05 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Doctor Robotnick! (/ Egg Head)

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-23, 11:25 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
yeah, it was a robot rooster thing, and it was partners with he robot, they were dr robotnick's henchmen.
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-03-23, 04:02 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Yea here im talking about the one with the Freedom Fighters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-03-23, 05:12 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Yeah man that cartoon was crazy bad ass.
Thou Shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for at it's end lay madness and chaos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shroud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShroud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shroud

Posted 2003-03-27, 09:13 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
sonic the hedghog 2 on sege genesis was the bomb. the multi player was actually pretty fun =)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-03-27, 09:32 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
There's been 3 Sonic shows actually and rumours of a 4th coming to US TV next year.

They are:
Sonic the Hedgehog (the one you guys are talking about)
The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (The cartoony one with the chicken and driller henchmen)
Sonic Underground (The one with Sonic's brother and sister)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-03-27, 09:49 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Not really anime... it was an American-made cartoon show... and it kicked ass.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:34 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Want to know why it was cancelled?

Fox brought it Power Rangers in at the same time slot and it killed CBS so bad rating-wise they canned the show after the first season. Sucks that it ends with a cliffhanger, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:41 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Perhaps if 40,000 people bug the shit out of executives, we could get the show back on... of course... most of the people here are disorganized ( Guest, Guest, Guest, Guest, Guest, Guest, zagggon, etc. ) so that's highly unlikely.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-28, 01:59 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
I remember a Mario series.... hrm..

Not this tho, way too young
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:13 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
The chili dog cartoon sucked. Seriously. I'd rather watch the Super Mario Bros. movie.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-04-17, 12:53 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
http://www.sonicunited.com/?sonicunited=sonicx

That's the new show Fox is supposed to get in the fall. The company's even released the first two episodes online, though subtitled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-04-17, 04:33 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
Yea, Sonic X is coming, i have the first episode (in japanese) on my computer. The animation is pretty good...i cant understand the dialog so i dunno about that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-04-17, 06:05 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Old Sonic the Hedgehog anime"
You mind sending it my way Mantra? I got high speed dsl (2000 / 260.)
ICQ = #61943399
I can hook you up with an account on my ftp or you can just ICQ it to me.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah