Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-03-25, 10:41 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
WetWired said:
It's like a commercial. Do you really think that a TV station would stop playing a paid commercial just because you call them up and say it bugs you? Just ignore it.
Here's a constructive idea: Make your own pro-bush or whatever banner and have Chruser put it up for $10 and link it to whereever you want.
Good Point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-26, 08:59 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
a message to the creator of the banner and to all anti-war/bush people(u know who u are)-
if u wanted bush gone why dont u just walk up to the white house pull out a gat and put a cap in his head? if ur not willing to do this then STFU and sit quietly while we watch american soldiers burn dem iraqies
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-26, 09:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
WW= It wasn't my sig :/

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-26, 10:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
I donated some money to zel, can i get a banner put up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-27, 10:21 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
PM/IM Chruser about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-03-27, 10:36 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
damn bush suxx balls....
GOGOGO COMMUNISM!
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skyd-sven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyd-sven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Skyd-sven

Posted 2003-03-27, 11:23 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
You DONATED money, which means you wanted nothing in return. I dont see how you deserve to have a banner put up :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-27, 01:47 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
Considering the popularity rating for bush is pretty good now, 75%, and the person who put up the fucking banner isnt even american, I think it should go down.

Now.

and GSUS-You have to make to FOR 12.95, fill out the forum and we can get ur banner up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-27, 02:25 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
um, i was kidding....i dontated 15 bux and im way too lazy to make a banner, technically the thread said i was supposed to get some storage or something but it was like 8 months old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-27, 02:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
What part of it greatly offends you? The fact that Republicans stole the 2000 elections? That the national debt is being raised by over 10% from this war? That our men are dying so the President can become monarch of Iraq? That we are bombing innocent civilians? That bush LOWERED taxes instead of raising them so that the budget is completely out of synch?
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-27, 03:20 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
#1 Clearly, we WON the elections... as the supreme court decided..
#2 We are setting up a DEMOCRACY for the People of iraq
#3 We are not bombing civilians nooblet
#4 I cant agree with you more about him fucking up the taxes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-27, 03:37 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
tacoX said:
#1 Clearly, we WON the elections... as the supreme court decided..
#2 We are setting up a DEMOCRACY for the People of iraq
#3 We are not bombing civilians nooblet
#4 I cant agree with you more about him fucking up the taxes...

#1 Bush's brother was the Governor of Flordia (the key state in determining who won the electoral vote) and his administration made the call of if the "Butterfly" ballots in favor of Gore (but voted for Buchanan instead)

See how Bush had the advantage there? It was deliberately set up that way with the INTENT of Bush having a lead since the Republican administration created the new form of voting.

Interestingly enough, Florida accepted the MILITARY VOTES for Bush which were *VOID* because they did not have proper postmarks, but the majority of them were for Bush.

However, the Butterfly Ballots in favor of GORE were thrown out.

Coincidence?

#2 - Sure. And who is going to appoint the new leaders? Us..

Who is going to get special interest from the new leaders? Us...

Who is actually going to profit from the oil in Iraq being 'controlled' by us indirectly?

Not the people of Iraq..

US.

#3 - Uh, right. We've hit plenty of homes and innocents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-27, 05:31 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
Ugh, think what you want. Fact of the matter is, by not supporting Bush and his decisions we are not supporting the troops over there. And if you don't give them the proper respect they deserve you deserve to fucking rot in a pile of shit for the rest of your days. Go to hell faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-27, 05:35 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
I have respect for the people in war. They are brave. Stupid for not having a medical excuse maybe, but brave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-27, 09:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
Yet another thread that could be in a WAR forum if it existed..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-27, 11:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
*Wink* *Wink*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 01:43 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
Dont you think that if any of those facts have any real infomation backing them up, there would be a different decision by the supreme court (considering your opinion means nothing, and has no factual infomation)?

#2 Sure. And who is going to appoint the new leaders? THE IRAQs
Who is actually going to profit from the oil in Iraq being 'controlled' by us indirectly? Its going to be controlled by the UN, listen to the news sometime.Im sure we are not AIMING to hit civilians, and im sure there is a minute chance of hitting one, but hey!

Quote:
Ugh, think what you want. Fact of the matter is, by not supporting Bush and his decisions we are not supporting the troops over there. And if you don't give them the proper respect they deserve you deserve to fucking rot in a pile of shit for the rest of your days. Go to hell faggot.
I think we should tone this down a bit, and get factual infomation...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:11 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
tacoX said:
Dont you think that if any of those facts have any real infomation backing them up, there would be a different decision by the supreme court (considering your opinion means nothing, and has no factual infomation)?

#2 Sure. And who is going to appoint the new leaders? THE IRAQs
Who is actually going to profit from the oil in Iraq being 'controlled' by us indirectly? Its going to be controlled by the UN, listen to the news sometime.Im sure we are not AIMING to hit civilians, and im sure there is a minute chance of hitting one, but hey!

I think we should tone this down a bit, and get factual infomation...
`

1# If you honestly believe that this is how the government works, then enjoy your cushioned life.

#2 Iraqis, and we'll see. I highly doubt that. Listen to the news? I suppose you're watching CNN and Fox News, American media controlled brainwashing devices??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:28 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Remove That Anti Bush Ad Banner"
I'll tone it down, but that friggin banner has to go. At least only show it in the Flame Forum or something, it is very offensive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied