Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: The real channel for men.
TNN 5 29.41%
Comedy Central 12 70.59%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Post TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the real men's channel?
Posted 2003-07-10, 05:49 PM
TNN has proclaimed themselves to be the channel for men (Lifetime and Oxygen for women). Personally, I think that Comedy Central is more of a channel for men then TNN is. Comments and opinions are welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:53 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
MenTV is my guess the man's network. Has wet t-shirt contests, sports, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:58 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
I wish I had that channel =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:00 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
If theres lifetime and oxygen for chicks, cant there be tnn and comedy central for guys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:10 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
Comedy Central. That's the best damned channel in history. It's the only one I watch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:17 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
DrowningOnAir said:
If theres lifetime and oxygen for chicks, cant there be tnn and comedy central for guys?
Yes, but what I was trying to ask was which one you prefered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 08:16 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
oh well i havent seen much of the TNN since its changed....but most extreme elimination challenge owns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:30 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
...Women watch CC too...I'm not trying to start anything I'm just saying that guys don't watch Lifetime or Oxygen (well gay guys might)that I know of...Comedy Central is one of my favorets...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:51 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
SilverJinx18, I am very aware that woman watch CC. However, most of the shows on there are geared towards men.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:59 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
CC fucking owns. Southpark owns. The Man Show owns... well it did with Adam and Jimmy... I think when the new hosts come it won't be nearly as good. Also, I love stand up comedy.

Also, I actually tried to watch a couple movies on Lifetime (the computer is in the living room, as is the television where my mother watches tv.. so when I'm doing something fairly boring, I tend to glance at the television rather often) but it was a horrible failure... the movies absolutely suck. And, no, I'm not just saying that to act manly... omfg they are really really horrible.

Oh, and Fox and UPN are good channels as well.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:11 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
I would have included FOX but they had a dog beauty contest. That just killed its bid in to my highly acclaimed poll. However, the World's Stupidest Acts Caught on Tape thing is hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:13 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
I like The Simpsons and King of the Hill a lot.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:10 AM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
Yea, they are great shows. I still wish they hadn't cancelled Family Guy. That was the best show they had, IMHO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:25 AM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
Comedy Central. I don't watch TV much anymore, but Comedy Central is one of my "preferred" channels (next to Adult Swim, and random news channels.) I wish I could only pay for the channels I watch, and sell the Food Network, Oxygen, and other crap back to the cable company..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2003-07-11, 01:31 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
Comedy Central is basically the only channel i ever watch. So yea, CC all the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-12, 04:55 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
Jackass all the way.
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-07-12, 05:07 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
Stripperella!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-12, 06:31 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
So far TNN is sucking the ass.

Just off topic; did you hear that TNN is getting sued by SPIKE LEE for attempting to change TNN to SPIKE TV? Kinda stupid... but interasting .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-07-12, 06:33 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
I knew that from the Daily Show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-12, 07:46 PM in reply to JamaicanMoose's post "TNN or Comedy Central: Which is the..."
It's over. TNN now has the rights to Spike TV, and Lee can't do shit about it except kill himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped