Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

America is owning England
Posted 2007-08-24, 08:38 AM
According to numbers I've hear, 73 British soldiers have died in the Iraq war, 15 of which were in friendly fire incidents. That means that the US has killed 21% of the British soldiers that have died in the Iraq war.

All I can say is pwnt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-24, 08:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "America is owning England"
A lot of U.S. soldiers get killed/shot that way too I've heard. My boss was in the Engineering Corps in Iraq and he told me he's heard that unpopular platoon leaders, etc. get killed in "friendly fire" when they push guys too hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-24, 10:28 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A lot of U.S. soldiers get killed/shot..."
We have too many dumbass soldiers overseas, that's what our problem is, too many punkass kids my age not respecting their leaders. I believe We're owning canada as well, last I checked.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-24, 10:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "We have too many dumbass soldiers..."
I'm sure we've owned a lot of Iraqi civilians x_X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-24, 11:00 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm sure we've owned a lot of Iraqi..."
Close to 600,000 Iraqis killed last I heard, i'm pretty sure those numbers are mixed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-24, 04:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A lot of U.S. soldiers get killed/shot..."
The most frightening thing about the U.S. Military is that we're letting the youth of America handle military-grade firearms and equipment.

I know there's a comic somewhere about that on CAD...
http://cad-comic.com/comic.php?d=20021121

Explains it pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-25, 10:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "We have too many dumbass soldiers..."
D3V said:
We have too many dumbass soldiers overseas, that's what our problem is, too many punkass kids my age not respecting their leaders.
Tell that to Smith and Delong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-25, 12:15 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Tell that to Smith and Delong"
Wouldn't surprise me if they felt like some of their cohorts didn't need to be holding a weapon =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-11, 07:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wouldn't surprise me if they felt like..."
This is why I said we should have stuck with swords...that way old people would be whipping ass instead of punks fresh out of high school.

I could see it now...500,000 people killed because an old man thought he woke up among enemies lol.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-09-12, 05:43 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "This is why I said we should have stuck..."
hotdog said:
This is why I said we should have stuck with swords...that way old people would be whipping ass instead of punks fresh out of high school.

I could see it now...500,000 people killed because an old man thought he woke up among enemies lol.
Most old people aren't exactly steady with holding a gun, much less a 10 pound piece of sharpened steel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Most old people aren't exactly steady..."
Guns are a lot more deadly than swords, imo. You can't dodge or deflect most bullets with human reflexes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Guns are a lot more deadly than swords,..."
Willkillforfood said:
Guns are a lot more deadly than swords, imo. You can't dodge or deflect most bullets with human reflexes.
Well, yeah, never said they weren't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Well, yeah, never said they weren't."
Sorry, replied from the wrong one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood