Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-06-11, 05:38 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "When on earth were you ever sure about..."
I wouldn't say it's gay, but it's kinky and it sounds awful.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-06-12, 03:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "If..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-12, 04:33 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
emo ... Gay!

Yep.. that's true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-06-12, 05:29 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
Emo ... Gay!
An autobiography, by Shinto Katana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-06-12, 10:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "An autobiography, by Shinto Katana"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-12, 11:23 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Taking some Benadryl or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Taking some Benadryl or what?"
Benadryl is hardcore shit! =P

I took nyquil once and it didn't make me goto sleep ...I just laid there in my bed for 8 hours feeling weird x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:11 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Benadryl is hardcore shit! =P I took..."
Take an Ambien and don't go to bed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-13, 12:16 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Take an Ambien and don't go to bed."
lol wtf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-13, 08:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol wtf?"
I heard if u mix dayquil+nyquil its a real fuckin strong antidote to a cold if you're feelin sneezy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-06-13, 09:46 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Taking some Benadryl or what?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-13, 01:54 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
That's why I used to smoke marijuana. I just slept better. Benadryl works, but I take Claritin for my allergies. It says it isn't supposed to make you drowsy and I'm tired all the time. (Actually using as directed)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-13, 10:12 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I heard if u mix dayquil+nyquil its a..."
slaynish said:
I heard if u mix dayquil+nyquil its a real fuckin strong antidote to a cold if you're feelin sneezy.
That has to be a nice trip.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-14, 01:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's why I used to smoke marijuana. I..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-06-14, 02:32 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I heard if u mix dayquil+nyquil its a..."
slaynish said:
You could just eat a Habenero to cure a cold and for anything worse than a cold eat a whole Ginger and a ball of Wasabi about the size of a baseball.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "When on earth were you ever sure about..."
Yes and no. The act itself is gay yes, anything going into a guy's ass is homosexual I don't care what you say there is no way of getting around that. But having the chick doing it makes it erotic, ...

but from my standpoint, yes.. it is gay.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 03:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes and no. The act itself is gay yes,..."
GravitonSurge said:
Supposedly the male g-spot is there?
Would you be homosexual if your g-spot is there ?

D3V said:
anything going into a guy's ass is homosexual
Or Would you be homosexual only if you get something onto your ass ?

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2007-06-18, 04:23 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post starting "Would you be homosexual if your g-spot..."
User Name # 1 said:
Would you be homosexual if your g-spot is there ?

Or Would you be homosexual only if you get something onto your ass ?

If you have a chick strap on a dildo and ram it into your ass, then you are a homosexual, reffering to the fact that you want to have something shaped like a dildo rammed in there... That's why you would be a homosexual.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 05:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you have a chick strap on a dildo..."
homosexual

adjective
1. sexually attracted to members of your own sex.

If you're having sex with a girl, regardless of what kind, I don't see how it could be homosexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-18, 06:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "homosexual adjective 1. sexually..."
But wouldn't the act itself be imitation of the opposite sex? So you'd be pseudo-gay =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood