Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hello guyz

Posted 2011-04-02, 01:27 AM
hey guyz i am a new member of this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sandford is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensandford is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sandford

Posted 2011-04-02, 05:22 AM in reply to sandford's post "Hello guyz"
If this is your only post, I wil personally fuck your mother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-04-04, 12:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "If this is your only post, I wil..."
goddamnit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-04-04, 08:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "If this is your only post, I wil..."
He was using the website field of his profile to increase search ranking for an online degree site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-04-05, 01:16 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "He was using the website field of his..."
>.< ITSSSS MOTHER FUCKING TiME!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-04-05, 01:44 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "He was using the website field of his..."
declare war?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-04-05, 01:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "declare war?"
Yes, where is he from? I'll have some fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-04-05, 02:33 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yes, where is he from? I'll have some..."
Jihad?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-04-05, 04:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Jihad?"
HALalalalalalallala!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-04-05, 09:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yes, where is he from? I'll have some..."
Site was his name, followed by highschool, followed by dot com, if that helps. (Not online degree, online diploma) Not sure what you can do, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-04-05, 11:48 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Site was his name, followed by..."
Only interesting thing I found was DNS Cache snooping. Lame
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-04-06, 10:16 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Only interesting thing I found was DNS..."
Why the hell do they forward to Zelaron? Wouldn't a site with more traffic make more sense? No offense or anything, but you know wut I mean.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-04-06, 12:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Why the hell do they forward to..."
Zelaron used to be big. It probably still has fair rankings on search engines. Get your link on enough such sites and your site has a much better ranking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2011-04-06, 12:52 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Zelaron used to be big. It probably..."
That is true. Maybe we should send bots out to bring in traffic to Zelaron.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-04-15, 08:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That is true. Maybe we should send bots..."
D3V said: [Goto]
That is true. Maybe we should send bots out to bring in traffic to Zelaron.
Just send me...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai