Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Wisdom...
Posted 2005-08-02, 09:26 PM
Wow...Knowledge is power...3 keys trade for a zod rune...easiest zod rune i ever got...people are nuts...if only knew it took me half an hour to get those keys.... MAUAHAHAAAA!
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-02, 09:35 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Wisdom..."
People are trading ebotd's for them on useast nl.

Still a good find, but trade for more next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-02, 10:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "People are trading ebotd's for them on..."
Thats fucking nutts dude.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-02, 10:41 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Thats fucking nutts dude."
It's also stupid. I guess there ARE people who hate mfing more then me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-02, 10:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's also stupid. I guess there ARE..."
If I were going to trade for them, I'd just say screw it and skip right to the brain and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-02, 11:20 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "If I were going to trade for them, I'd..."
Ok I topped all trades, (east ladder sc) 1 Key of Terror 4....Eth Botd CB 396ed, Eth Upped Hoz 194 ed, and offensive aura gc.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-03, 12:28 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ok I topped all trades, (east ladder..."
Wow.

I wish I could get that kind of deal. I need a ebotd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-03, 09:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wow. I wish I could get that kind of..."
Maybe I can get rich again by trading these keys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-03, 09:19 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Maybe I can get rich again by trading..."
The best deal I've seen is a guy trying to trade me an ist for terror.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-03, 09:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The best deal I've seen is a guy trying..."
Still, xx terrors = xx ists

It's bound to add up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-03, 09:39 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Still, xx terrors = xx ists It's..."
I don't need ists. I need an ebotd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-03, 11:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't need ists. I need an ebotd."
the reason people buy those keys for parts like that is cause the new charm is sso bad as they dont care.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556