Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:21 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "2 grams of alright herb."
Alize and Vicodin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Alize and Vicodin."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Alize
Are you a female?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-29, 11:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you a female?"
Why would drinking Alize imply me being female? I drink a bottle of it, eat two pills, and I feel good and don't get a hangover at all. I like it better than Hypnotiq, and I'm pretty sure my buddy Andy's getting some Hennessy to go along with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-29, 01:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why would drinking Alize imply me being..."
1 double bar xanax

20 mgs adderall

1/2 mg Klonopin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-30, 09:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "1 double bar xanax 20 mgs adderall ..."
12x .5 mg Klonopin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-01, 03:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "12x .5 mg Klonopin"
The weed train has come to an end.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-02, 12:29 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "The weed train has come to an end."
I took a 20mg Adderall XR and a 10mg Adderall ~1 hour ago because I'm crazy like that.

And then I was all like "FUCK SLEEP!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-10, 09:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I took a 20mg Adderall XR and a 10mg..."
My best friend here is picking up a couple of ounces of shrooms, so I get to watch some of my friends trip. Also, a classmate picked up some Bubba Kush, which you can smell all the way across the room.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-10, 02:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My best friend here is picking up a..."
You aren't going to partake in the consumption of fungus?!

BLASPHEMY!!!

Been sober for, 11 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-10, 02:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "You aren't going to partake in the..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
You aren't going to partake in the consumption of fungus?!

BLASPHEMY!!!

Been sober for, 11 days.
lulz, I'm taking a week off from my adderall if it makes you feel any better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-10, 02:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lulz, I'm taking a week off from my..."
I would too, amphetamine binges make you feel like SHIT.

No appetite
No sleep
Upset Stomach
Headache
Nausea
twitchy
Dry mouth

yucky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-10, 02:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I would too, amphetamine binges make..."
I haven't binged :P

Not to mention, all of the negative things have pretty much gone away since I started taking magnesium.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-10, 02:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't binged :P Not to mention,..."
I forgot about that, so it's working well I take it? Any tolerance reduction?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-10, 02:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I forgot about that, so it's working..."
Not reduction per se, but I've been taking adderall along with it. It definitely slowed things down, and took away a lot of the bad effects of the adderall, like the headaches and insomnia. With this week off, I should notice a lot of decrease in my tolerance, and hopefully keep it low by continuing to take the magnesium.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-10, 03:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not reduction per se, but I've been..."
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

My Benzo addiction is kicking my ASS.

FUCK

But I have none available.... I'm going to cry. :'(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-11, 07:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..."
My friend just got a half pound of mushrooms...

Time to find a ride to Kzoo and get an O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-11, 08:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "My friend just got a half pound of..."
I haven't smoked weed in 3 days. Moved back in with the 'rents, so I doubt I'll pick it up again. Maybe here and there at a party but I'm not buying anymore weed for a long time. Go me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-11, 08:35 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I haven't smoked weed in 3 days. Moved..."
Thanatos said:
I haven't smoked weed in 3 days. Moved back in with the 'rents, so I doubt I'll pick it up again. Maybe here and there at a party but I'm not buying anymore weed for a long time. Go me?
4thanatos.JPG

Congratulations
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-11, 11:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "4827 Congratulations"
Drinkin Alize, smoking a big cigar, and takin some percocet. Woot woot.

Spector, I'm getting boomers too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-12, 08:03 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "4827 Congratulations"
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Attachment 4827

Congratulations
Eh, don't get too excited. I've said I'm quitting numerous times before. I'm definitely slowing it down, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos