Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Standard of Heros
Posted 2005-09-12, 07:06 PM
What is SOH, and does it give +skills like this guy was trying to convice me?
I've never heard of it until today so i assume its not that great.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flipface is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenflipface is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

flipface

Posted 2005-09-12, 08:30 PM in reply to flipface's post "Standard of Heros"
my guess is, its all the class specific runewords new to 1.11

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...ords-111.shtml

IF im guessing correctly

EDITk i was COMPLETELY wrong on my assumption lol...i have no idea what it is either, theres a post a couple down that has a pic of it i guess...well anyone else know the right answer?

Last edited by C3Fable; 2005-09-12 at 09:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-13, 12:08 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "my guess is, its all the class specific..."
The most common idea is its simply a symbol to show your greatness. Kinda like a ear you get from a duel. If you look up Standard in a dictionary you'll see:
Standard: Noun
1. A flag, banner, or ensign, especially: a. The ensign of a chief of state, nation, or city. b. A long, tapering flag bearing heraldic devices distinctive of a person or corporation. c. An emblem or flag of an army, raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point in battle.

Now, bearing that in mind one would a assume the Standard of Hero is simply somthing to show off your 1337ness. I have... a few ideas that need testing but I'm sure it will turn up nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-13, 06:09 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "The most common idea is its simply a..."
how do you get SoH, does it drop like an ear or w/e, after a duel?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-13, 07:41 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "how do you get SoH, does it drop like..."
lol no u must kill the new uber monsters (meph, baal, diablo) chech kenada's thread about it.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-13, 10:02 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "lol no u must kill the new uber..."
ahhh, gotcha...kk rofl, i quit in 1.10 and then came back from scratch, i always seem to come back when all my shit expired so...im still learning about all the new stuff about 1.11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-13, 04:56 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "ahhh, gotcha...kk rofl, i quit in 1.10..."
yeah its just like an ear.. Its just like an ear, u can keep them to show who uve killed.. but SOH u keep to show uve killed uber bosses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-13, 05:16 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yeah its just like an ear.. Its just..."
Ears don't have level requirements.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-13, 05:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ears don't have level requirements."
YES! The key factor! Its probably something blizz decided not to impliment but left in half ass just like that damnable jewel!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-13, 05:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "YES! The key factor! Its probably..."
I'm having a bit of a feeling that this new patch I keep hearing about will reveal new secrets. I'm probably wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-13, 05:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm having a bit of a feeling that this..."
a patch was just released and now d2loader wont work *sigh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-13, 11:57 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "a patch was just released and now..."
Hahaha! I still havent closed my screen, every1s complaining. I think I'll just leave mine connected for as long as possible.
Damn, I just tried to open up w/ my second key and it trys to install the patch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-14, 12:26 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hahaha! I still havent closed my..."
The new patch worked perfectly fine for both me and Nikki, maybe they fixed it. This was HOURS ago btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-14, 06:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The new patch worked perfectly fine for..."
since SoH has a lv requirement, does that mean it has stats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-14, 11:13 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "since SoH has a lv requirement, does..."
Of course not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!