Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

First Anni Eva.
Posted 2005-08-29, 04:30 PM
All I can say is Im so glad I made a kicker the other day. I wooped the shit out Uber D's ass man. I even had 3 other people in the game and they were all dying and shit.. I just sat there and kicked. Ez. So yay, my first anni and on Ladder at that.

As you can see 2 are dead atm, and 2 are almost dead. Then afterwards they were all bragging about how easy it was.

Kinda low, but I wouldnt think of complaining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-29, 05:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "First Anni Eva."
Bravo Bravo! Were u just lucky enough to join a game where he spawned or did u spawn him or use one of those programs to find a game where soj count was going up?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-29, 05:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "First Anni Eva."
Go you ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-29, 05:47 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "First Anni Eva."
Lucky shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-29, 05:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Lucky shit."
Whaaat? I got my first ani like two years ago when they introduced UBER D. Wow, good times playing that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2005-08-29, 07:51 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "Whaaat? I got my first ani like two..."
This is on a ladder that's only been around for like 3-4 weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-29, 08:45 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Bravo Bravo! Were u just lucky enough..."
Na, I was mfing w/ my sorc and I saw the soj counter go up once, and was like hmm.. and then it went up again and I wispered a friend and he told me to stay in the game.. so I finished mephy and it went up again, then as soon as I got into the Pandomonium Fortress - diablo walks the earth.. thing.
Afro, Ive never actually sought out an anni before and I probably never will, this one just happened by luck so thats why its my first. If I wanted to I could have gotten lots back in the NL days im sure. On the flip side, I was the second person on this site to have a Hellfire, and probably one of the first people on NL west to have 3... So Im capable of it.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-08-29 at 08:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-29, 11:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Na, I was mfing w/ my sorc and I saw..."
Oh yeah, ladders. They actually reset them bitches? Back when I played they would never reset them and everyone would bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman