Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post My lost love..
Posted 2003-11-09, 08:38 AM
Man, I thought I'd never play SC/BW again. I had played it for about 3 years straight and got very bored with it. I just installed it back on my computer yesterday and I can't get enough of it!

Although, I joined a clan my first day back(I can't stand playing without a clan). I guess I've still got it

If anybody wants to play me my name is RiNeS(SpherE) on East and I reside in Op sf33r-hq
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
Its official, its damn near impossible to stop playinjg starcraft forever. WElcome back Jizmo, you have just joined the ranks of ex-mania and i in the "people who started playing starcraft again" category
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
Hmm.. have to admit falling back into the "StarCraft routine" myself.. It's strangely addictive AGAIN. I quit when I got tired of it, and never thought about it again.. then recently started playing it. Yay for Blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2003-11-09, 01:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
lol, it's like a drug or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-09, 01:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
Its damn well just as adicting. When i first got it i was up until 3 am playing peopel on battle.net.....on school nights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
IM FREE AND WILL NEVER GO BACK

It's because there are simply NO games worth playing recently! Since 15 months ago I have been gameless!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
I'm still not free from the chains of starcraft, ive been off on it quitting for like 6months then getting back into it. I wanna break free from the chains WAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-10, 12:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
I think that the UMS have kept me in it this long, I quit to play cs and diablo, but I quit both of those because they suck, ITS OK SC, DADDYS HOME!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-12, 08:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
God damn it my love is lost once again. I had to delete it because something was wrong with it. Now i come to reinstall it and i cant find my original disks. ARG! So now i have to wait to EARN money, (thats right d3v, EARN), so i can get a new battle chest. My heart bleeds right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-12, 08:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "My lost love.."
lol, that sucks. I had to buy a new copy of SC/BW a while back because of scratches on the other disks. I know how you feel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos