Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Whats your fav beer?
Posted 2003-07-18, 05:01 PM
I love budweiser and coors, Just cause it doesn't make me puke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Budweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBudweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:02 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Bud, this is a gaming forum, most people here aren't even 21.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:03 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Opps, Well when you turn 21 kiddo you will be drinking with the old time guy's like me and titusfied.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Budweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBudweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:05 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
I didn't say I don't drink.

I just don't drink often, and prefer wine over beer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:05 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Mines probablly st paulies girl or corona but ive only had like 4 different kinds seeing im so underage. lol I only get to drink when my moms out with her friends and she comes home too drunk to notice that there was any left or when my moms asleep and my brother wants to have some fun with his friends, and no its not out of a sippy cup :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:07 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Hahahahaha, so what?!?! I've been drinking since 7th grade! Which makes me, what...... 12 turning 13? I'm sure people here are at least that old!

Anyway, I love all kinds of beer, but I usually buy Coors Light for myself. I get a lot of people that call it a girly drink, but you know what, if I like it, fuck you, I'll drink it. I don't bust your chops about what you drink.

Well, here is my list of favorite beers (In no particular order, I don't want to hurt any of their feelings... ):

Coors Light
Yeungling
Corona
Keystone Light
Dos Equis (XX)

Of course there are others that I drink, but only those are my personal favorites. I'm sure I'm missing some, so I may have to update it. I like everything really, except particular drafts from Brew Pubs, and Red Dog.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:08 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Wine ouch man, That's terrible you should be a man and drink whiskey like Jack Danials Or Crown Royal very good choices. Wine is made for women it can be ok but I find it groess. Corona is imported from Mexico it's pretty good but not worth how much it costs.

Titusfied and me have been drinking beer at the same bar for along time that's how i found out about zelaron hope their's more cool people like him here.

Last edited by Budweiser; 2003-07-18 at 05:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:11 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
I really don't see how being a man and drinking beer have anything to do with each other.

I prefer wine, I'm not gonna drink beer to prove I'm a man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:11 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Yeah, well, on the wine topic. I really have to start drinking it more often. With age, comes maturity, and with maturity, comes fine dining with the ladies. In turn, you can guess it, with dates I'm sure I'll be going on from now on, I'm gonna have to pop the cork and start drinking wine to be a romantic, either that or some bubbly.

Wine isn't too bad, but you need a kean taste for it, which I have yet to develop.

Edit: 
Oh yeah, thanks for the new avatar Bud!

Last edited by Titusfied; 2003-07-18 at 05:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:14 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
No problem about the avatar, I make them daily I just need a person make me a signature.

Last edited by Budweiser; 2003-07-18 at 05:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:17 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Oh yeah smirnoff is great too, thats the shit, and aside from beer has anyone had green apple pucker or shit whats it called... umm mint flavored somthing its like a mix like apple pucker you put it in sprite or somthing ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:18 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Don't flatter yourself pal. My skills are unmatched. You can barely handle a 12 pack!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:20 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Well these are also great kinds of flavours Coolers and sourpuss roxor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:21 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
i can barely handle a 3 pack lol and thats just like fucking budwiser cans because i upchuck to easily... i guess its usually mixing, like usually the nights i have liquor i eat cheatos and shit i guess it just mixes, and i hate the color of my vomit its like always orange

like i said i dont do it too often maybe like 10 times a year max and ill tell you its really easy to buy it and not be 21, theres people that just stand outside liquor stores wating for teens to come up and ask to buy some liquor for them or cigaretts or whatever lol But smoking is bad for you so dont do it and ill never touch one! because its gay, i might touch weed once or twice but that will be because i was pressured into it. lol

Edit yeah sourpuss does rock my sox off thats the shit lol

Last edited by slaynish; 2003-07-18 at 05:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:22 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Well, Your better then most girls they can't handle 2 befour their drunk lol..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:25 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Titusfied said:
Wine isn't too bad, but you need a kean taste for it, which I have yet to develop.
You mean like you probably did whit beer ?
Get used to the taste so you can think you like it ?

Well i dont like beer and dont plan on ever drinking some to get used to the bad taste like most ppl do.

Titusfied said:
Don't flatter yourself pal. My skills are unmatched. You can barely handle a 12 pack!
Thats not some type of skills you should be bragging about needing lot of alchool is just but wasting more money while the guy next 2 you will have spent 3 time less for the same thing.

Wine > beer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:26 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
for my age its pretty amazing. its in my blood to get addicted to drugs and liquor fast because my dad did it, my grandpa did it, shoot, my brother does it (minus the drugs) its only a matter of time that i do it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:30 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Yeah, well, wine < beer. Beer is GOD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:32 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
drugs? Why would you do a thing like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:40 PM in reply to Budweiser's post "Whats your fav beer?"
Me?
No im saying i wouldnt do drugs but i would drink liquor my dad and grandpa did and so did my grandma
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish