Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Kaneda is a daddy now
Posted 2006-11-19, 10:43 PM
He wanted me to let everyone know that as of earlier today, he is the dad of a baby girl.

If it's true, I congratulate him!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-19, 11:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Kaneda is a daddy now"
Congrats to him.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-20, 05:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Kaneda is a daddy now"
I guess you really can get anything at walmart.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-11-20 at 12:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-11-20, 09:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Kaneda is a daddy now"
Congrats for him. Tell him he should come and post it himself next time. Ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-20, 09:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Kaneda is a daddy now"
Awww, how sweet!

Congrats Kaneda!

What's her name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-20, 12:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awww, how sweet! Congrats Kaneda! ..."
OMG! Congrats dude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-20, 01:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I guess you really can get anything at..."
GravitonSurge said:
I guess you really can get anything at walmart.
I LO9Led at that.

Congrats Kaneda!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-11-21, 12:54 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I LO9Led at that. Congrats Kaneda!"
Ha...the Walmart girl had her tubes tied. Atleast thats what she told me.

Thx guys. I tell you I was so nervous but when she finally went into labor it just turned to exictement. She's a beautiful girl named Austyn Faye. 7lbs 3ozs, 19 1/4 inches long. Has anyone here seen a birth before? MAN! That shit is INTENSE. Library times about to expire so I gotta make my trips short. Ttyl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-11-21, 01:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ha...the Walmart girl had her tubes..."
Don't you hav your own internet con?

Did you get to cut the umbilical cord?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-21, 03:18 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ha...the Walmart girl had her tubes..."
Well, congrats man.

Hopefully you do the right thing and keep her 1st in your life, always.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-21, 06:59 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ha...the Walmart girl had her tubes..."
I've seen births. It's intense, freaky, and stomach turning. But afterwards it's all "OMG! Baby! Kyooooot!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-21, 07:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've seen births. It's intense,..."
KagomJack said:
I've seen births. It's intense, freaky, and stomach turning. But afterwards it's all "OMG! Baby! Kyooooot!"

did you proceed to convert the child to homosexuality, pervert?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-11-22, 11:26 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "did you proceed to convert the child to..."
But of course. Us fags are out to convert all the world's children, after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-22, 04:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But of course. Us fags are out to..."
i hear ya brah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-11-25, 01:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Don't you hav your own internet con? ..."
No I've got an internet connection just no computer. Such is the scorn of a women. No I didn't cut the cord cause it was wrapped around her neck when her head popped out. I don't think I would have anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-11-25, 06:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No I've got an internet connection just..."
Cord wrapped around the neck is a very frightening experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-26, 06:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Cord wrapped around the neck is a very..."
I remember the first time I had an umbilical cord rapped around my neck ...those were the days. None of this pussy computer business back then. Yes, indeed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-11-26, 07:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I remember the first time I had an..."
Oneof the more erotic moments in your life I take it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-27, 09:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oneof the more erotic moments in your..."
Erotic?!

Well... whatever floats your boat, I suppose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-27, 11:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Erotic?! Well... whatever floats..."
Hey, Kaneda, congragulations man. As for erotic...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas