Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

OWWWW.. My eye.
Posted 2005-04-23, 10:32 AM
I had my eye surgeory yesterday. It hurts a bit. It's all red, you can't see any white in my eye. It's great to actually get some time offa work though. Even if I have to have my eye muscles cut on to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-04-23, 10:33 AM in reply to khwiii's post "OWWWW.. My eye."
Cheers to a speedy recovery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-23, 10:37 AM in reply to khwiii's post "OWWWW.. My eye."
Why'd they cut out your eye muscles?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-23, 10:42 AM in reply to khwiii's post "OWWWW.. My eye."
Did they surgeorize one eye or both?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-04-23, 10:44 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Did they surgeorize one eye or both?"
*pokes eye with a fork*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-04-23, 11:29 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "*pokes eye with a fork*"
that sounds painful... unless they give u some painkillers... then u should just take them and chase them down with some beer and all will be good again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-04-23, 12:25 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Why'd they cut out your eye muscles?"
To re-align my eyes. They on.y cut the ones in my right eyes. And they gave me tylenol 3 and viccodin. But Viccodin makes me sick, so I'm usin gthe tylenol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-04-23, 01:14 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "To re-align my eyes. They on.y cut..."
oh, i thought some1 skeet on your eye and you had an allergy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-04-23, 01:37 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "oh, i thought some1 skeet on your eye..."
You should say you have glaucoma and get some legal weed.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-23, 03:54 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You should say you have glaucoma and..."
Lol!!!(> -.-)> <( -.-)> <( -.-<)

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-04-24, 10:01 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You should say you have glaucoma and..."
JRwakebord said:
You should say you have glaucoma and get some legal weed.
If my eye ever gets messed up, this is what I'm doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-24, 10:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If my eye ever gets messed up, this is..."
Yah, but we expect that from you.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-24, 10:14 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, but we expect that from you."
I'm predictable!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-24, 10:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm predictable!"
I'm imitatable!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-24, 01:47 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'm imitatable!"
I'm imitatable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-24, 01:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm imitatable."
Resident Jew's abortable

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-24, 05:13 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Resident Jew's abortable"
So your like a German running around shooting Jews w/ a handgun, and trying stop the evil Haunaka Corporation.

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-04-24, 05:17 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "So your like a German running around..."
Um, no. "Resident Jew" is the ironic title we gave to an anti-semite to piss him off. I'm saying he should have been aborted.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-24, 07:39 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Um, no. "Resident Jew" is the ironic..."
Even though he was not aborted, I'm glad that he aborted this forum, he was nothing but a pain and an anal jackass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-25, 01:24 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "oh, i thought some1 skeet on your eye..."
<lil jon> YEAH!!!! </lil jon>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-