Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-10-20, 12:53 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It's what I copied from underneath I no..."
AHAHAHAHA

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/37103/ratmonstermig74/

OMG...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-20, 01:00 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It's what I copied from underneath I no..."
Weird, now that I'm on my home comp I can see it...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-20, 02:55 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Weird, now that I'm on my home comp I..."
i duno about my sig we typed in sumthin in this translater thing and it came out like that but can you guys still see like the picture part?

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-10-20, 02:56 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "i duno about my sig we typed in sumthin..."
I can!

But I'm going blind so it don't count for much...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-20, 02:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I can! But I'm going blind so it..."
I need to go into hibernation...

With a box of chocolates, a stack of books...and maybe a nice picture to look at when I get lonely, just to remember that out there there is someone who I'll miss...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-20, 03:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I need to go into hibernation... ..."
-------------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-20, 03:13 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "-------------------"
I need to hit that shit.

Lenny, give me the phone!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-20, 03:13 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "-------------------"
If only that could happen to others of us with girls...

You're lucky...shame you only notice now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-20, 07:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If only that could happen to others of..."
He can still tap it like a keg.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-21, 12:28 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "He can still tap it like a keg."
Mmmm keg beer... or should I say hops and water.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-21, 01:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Mmmm keg beer... or should I say hops..."
Do you guys have beertenders in America?

For a while we could get those machines for free when signing up for a cellphone account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-21, 10:58 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Do you guys have beertenders in..."
Um ya Im sure we have things like that... but those look much to civilized for the kind of partys every1 on this site has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-21, 12:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um ya Im sure we have things like..."
I want one.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-21, 06:51 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "o_O I want one."
A be see de e eff gee h i jay kay el em en o pea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-21, 10:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "A be see de e eff gee h i jay kay el em..."
In the words of Dane Cook: "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-21, 10:25 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Do you guys have beertenders in..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Do you guys have beertenders in America?

For a while we could get those machines for free when signing up for a cellphone account.
Fucking sweet! The Dutch rule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-10-22, 08:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fucking sweet! The Dutch rule."
count me in....i want one too...but ur right...they look to civilized for the parties people around here have...but still looks fun...ill take it!! SOLD
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-22, 09:40 AM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "count me in....i want one too...but ur..."
Yes obviously you dont use this thing for parties. (or maybe you could, as an extra) It's more for home use.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-22, 09:43 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Yes obviously you dont use this thing..."
Home use?!

That'd be so cool!

A whole, giant thingy of beer just to yourself...

A friend comes over and you ask if he wants a beer, and then drag out that thing. Imagine the look on their face!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-22, 10:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Home use?! That'd be so cool! A..."
Lol most people I know that have it just have it in their kitchen next to the coffee machine..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy