Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant messenger)
Posted 2003-01-16, 09:52 AM
Does anyone know of any cell phones or palm pilot things that have AIM built in so I can talk to the likes of grav penguin shade and chruser again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:59 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
yeah, mine does and the phone was pretty cheap -.-
prepaid so i dont get any bills ;p internet is 100% free even if u dont prepay

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/

Last edited by Penguin; 2003-01-16 at 10:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
only thing is, typing on a cell phone is rather slow... And im sure there are alot of other phones that have it built in, thats just the one i use..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:07 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
What makes you think I'd talk to you anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:09 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
GravitonSurge said:

, grav u talk to everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:10 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:11 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
Did you quit AO yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
I'm not quitting, my only problem is the month will run out soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:17 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
lol..... dont look at me, shoot, Im not your money machine.... Although, Sarc does owe you for not buying you an X-Mas gift, i'd ask him. If not, theres always Linda, Linda roxx... hmm... ... Hi Alex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:56 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
hey penguin wanna hit me up for $10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:50 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
GravitonSurge said:
Hell, you even respond to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-16, 12:19 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
And that's pretty bad....

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:35 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
Lol grav, you crack me up... lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Does anyone know of any cell phones or palm pilot things that have AIM built in so I can talk to the likes of grav penguin shade and chruser again?
And not me of course.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
I heard you could actually play everquest on a cell phone

Btw SYG, do you still play Asherons call 2? i bet u still have the account, mind donating it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:48 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
uh, i got like 0 games i can play... this comp is a local libary comp with internet i goto every morning =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
VirginMobile prices:
Start talking each day at 25 cents a minute. After 10 minutes the rate drops to 10 cents a minute.

Call time is rounded up to the minute. Talk for one minute and 37 seconds, pay for two minutes. No tricks, no mirrors, nothing hidden here.

Local and long distance calls to all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands all cost the same.

There is absolutely no activation fee!

Taxes and services, like call waiting and caller ID, are included in that tiny per-minute airtime rate.

Voicemail is included in your service, so when you check your messages from your cell phone, you only pay for airtime.

Key in your message and send it to a friend.

Cost:
$0.10 per sent message
No cost to receive messages

Any other canidates for me to check out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-01-18, 10:14 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
you can go to:

http://toc.oscar.aol.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2003-01-18, 10:42 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
VirginMobile prices:

Any other canidates for me to check out?
its a PREPAID phone, they dont CHARGE you, just get the phone, and use the messenger/internet =/ aim dosent cost money thats not what they ment...

Anyway, i dunno but if u get a phone with a monthly plan youll pay bout 50 a month -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2003-01-18, 10:43 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Its sucks not having AIM (aol isntant..."
HellSlayer said:
you can go to:

http://toc.oscar.aol.com

yeap :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin