Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Zelaron & Life In General
Posted 2009-09-03, 11:01 AM
Well, as I'm sure no one knew, I finally got married on 8/15/09, and I just got back from my honeymoon in Hawaii on Tuesday this week. So now I officially have no testicles, but rather an old ball and chain for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I finally got around to checking up on good old Zelaron, and there were only like 34 new threads since I last visited about 3 weeks ago... Is Zelaron basically officially dead, or are there just a lot of posts in much fewer threads now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-03, 11:08 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Zelaron & Life In General"
We're having more activity lulls recently, but we still soldier on! It does seem to be more new posts in the same threads...

Once a couple of big multiplayer games come out, then, if we advertise, we should see a nice spike.

Congrats on your marriage, btw - I'd forgotten all about it. I notice you didn't send out a general invitation to the forums for either the ceremony or reception.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-03, 11:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Zelaron & Life In General"
Congrats on the marriage.

Zelaron will likely never die off, there'll always be someone posting. I predict in 25 years Skurai will be talking to himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-03, 12:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Zelaron & Life In General"
Congrats man. Enjoy your wife and new life.

And Zelaron just has super lulls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-09-03, 02:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Congrats man. Enjoy your wife and new..."
more like super lulz amirite
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-03, 03:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Congrats on the marriage. :) ..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Congrats on the marriage.

Zelaron will likely never die off, there'll always be someone posting. I predict in 25 years Skurai will be talking to himself.
Of course! I love Zelaron!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-04, 09:13 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Of course! I love Zelaron!"
Congrats on getting married! How was Hawaii?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-04, 09:23 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Congrats on the marriage. :) ..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
I predict in 25 years Skurai will be talking to himself.
Doesn't he sort of already do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-04, 04:08 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Doesn't he sort of already do that?"
Aion is coming out this month if I am not mistaken, and whenever we get an actual release date - there is Diablo III and Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft Cataclysm. All four of those could bring in a lot of activity. Warhammer could have as well, but there wasn't much interest in it in the boards like there will be Diablo III.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-09-04, 04:20 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Aion is coming out this month if I am..."
Diablo 3 will help Zelaron, but none of those other games will matter, not even Aion IMO. I'm not even sure if Diablo 3 will return Zelaron to its former glory. Probably not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-04, 07:55 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Doesn't he sort of already do that?"
S2 AM said: [Goto]
Doesn't he sort of already do that?
Only when I feel I'm killing activity. Anyone notice my, like, two days in confinement brought activity up?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-04, 10:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Only when I feel I'm killing activity...."
Sounds to me like you should just take one for the team and leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-05, 03:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sounds to me like you should just take..."
Hahahaaaah, fuuuuck yooou!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-07, 09:18 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Zelaron & Life In General"
You have both my congratulations and my condolences.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-09-07, 12:09 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You have both my congratulations and my..."
Thanks dude. For the condolences that is....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-09-08, 11:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Thanks dude. For the condolences that..."
Best of luck, fried tits.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-10, 06:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Best of luck, fried tits."
Good Luck Home Boy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2009-09-15, 08:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Good Luck Home Boy!"
Hope it all goes well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu