Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Titusfied's Week 7 Power Rankings
Posted 2008-10-21, 10:01 AM
Another fantastic week in football, and another week where change in the top 5 is just another formality... At least #1 hasn't changed.

1. Tennessee Titans - 6-0. Only undefeated team left. LenDale White - REALLY? Chris Johnson - We kind of knew he was good, but even so, WOW. I have a hard time believing this team will continue it's dominance with Kerry Collins at the helm, but week in, week out, they produce. Great team, great defense...

2. New York Giants - Still the class of the NFC. I'm starting to believe that Eli Manning can play consistent, mistake-free QB. Shocking, but that's really all it takes when you have a team that is meshing like this one to win. I hate the Giants...

3. Pittsburgh Steelers - I almost put them at #4, only because beating the pulp out of a QB-less and struggling Bengals team isn't exactly impressive. Not having Fast Willie in their lineup doesn't seem to be hindering their offensive output, and Mewelde Moore is really taking advantage of this starting role. I foresee the dreaded RBBC once Willie Parker is back in the lineup, which will only help this team in the long haul. Sometimes injuries work in mysterious ways...

4. Buffalo Bills - Solid win over San Diego. I thought this was going to be their first real test of the season, but it wasn't. The loss could have been a fluke, or maybe the Chargers just aren't that good? L.T. isn't his same old self, and the Bills are taking advantage.

5. Carolina Panthers - It's not really fair that they're getting the nod over another team with the same record that just beat them the previous week and also won this week (Tampa Bay Bucaneers), but I just don't see the dominance that the Panthers exhibit. They made a dynamic New Orleans Saints team look like they were playing 3rd stringers all game. Granted, Reggie Bush got injured, but that wasn't until the final seconds of the 1st half. The Panthers impressed me this week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-21, 10:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Titusfied's Week 7 Power Rankings"
Good list. Glad to see the NFC East dominance isn't continuing. Cowboys lost to the Rams..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. QQ more TO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-21, 10:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good list. Glad to see the NFC East..."
In high school the Cowboys were voted most likely to fall apart.

Carolina looked really good this weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-21, 11:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good list. Glad to see the NFC East..."
Seriously, the NFC East is falling apart. Well, not really, the Skins and Giants are still great, and I very well could've put Washington on there, but they've been squeaking out wins by the skin on their ass. I'm predicting in two more weeks that the Giants will be 6-2, Eagles and Skins 5-3, and Dallas 5-4.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-22, 07:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, the NFC East is falling..."
The entire league is still up in the air, this is a good cue for Indy and Jville to start to get on a roll

edit: Nice list as well. I'm glad to see Dallas off the list, and QQx2 to TO. Hahahahaha.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-23, 05:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The entire league is still up in the..."
Speaking of Dallas, I don't even have them in the top 10 anymore, especially considering that Romo is out until week 11, after his bye. GOD, WHY MUST YOU BE SO GOOD TO ME SOMETIMES?? :loves god:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:26 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Speaking of Dallas, I don't even have..."
Hahaha. I'm amped for this Monday Night game... I really hope the Colts win..

Little trivia for ya. Last week's loss to Green Bay was the FIRST time since 2004 that the Colts have lost in the month of October.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hahaha. I'm amped for this Monday Night..."
All i know is that many people believe the 4:15 game between Pitt and the Giants might be a Preview of the SB. Lets go GIANTS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-27, 08:17 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "All i know is that many people believe..."
Nice win, good game.

Jags suck. Haha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-27, 10:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice win, good game. Jags suck. ..."
Bills got upset!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-27, 01:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice win, good game. Jags suck. ..."
I agree on that note, they did play sub-par but it was still an okay game. Cleveland obviously wanted to win more than the Jaguars did this game.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-27, 09:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice win, good game. Jags suck. ..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Nice win, good game.

Nice win on your part as well. Philly could def make a push now with Curtis back. Out of the rest of the East, your team scares me the most, especially with the sweet WR's you have.

On a Giants note, the defense played outstanding. Sacking BB 5 times and forcing 4 turnovers. Kenny Phillips got to play and was outstanding, kids going to be a stud for years to come. Our offense, even though they couldnt push the ball in, played decent and mistake free. Eli, yet again, led the team down in the fourth for a TD and win. He does it all the time (i wonder if there is a stat since 2004 on who has the most fourth quater comebacks?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY