Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Blah Blah Blah
Posted 2007-12-05, 08:14 PM
Fuck me, I'm confused. Talk to me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-05, 08:50 PM in reply to Optimistic's post "Blah Blah Blah"
I wouldn't suggest saying "Fuck me" in a place over-run with computer geeks.

Just a suggestion though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-05, 10:58 PM in reply to Optimistic's post "Blah Blah Blah"
hmm, where do you live opt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2007-12-06, 04:39 AM in reply to Optimistic's post "Blah Blah Blah"
This is a forum, not a chat room =\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-06, 05:06 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "This is a forum, not a chat room =\."
Yea yea yea.. I was just being random by the way.. Lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-06, 05:28 AM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "Yea yea yea.. I was just being random..."
Ahhh... bored ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-06, 06:02 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Ahhh... bored ? :("
Straight def. :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-06, 07:14 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "This is a forum, not a chat room =\."
I still think this forum needs some form of a chatroom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-06, 07:31 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I still think this forum needs some..."
Or maybe a small shoutboxz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-06, 08:03 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Or maybe a small shoutboxz?"
There used to be a soapbox at the bottom of the main page...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-06, 09:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I still think this forum needs some..."
We've got the IRC channel. We've had the IRC channel for years. And yet no-one seems to use the IRC channel.

What's wrong? Do people hate the poor little IRC channel?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-06, 09:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We've got the IRC channel. We've had..."
I don't have IRC anymore, even when I did I rarely used it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-06, 12:42 PM in reply to Optimistic's post "Blah Blah Blah"
Optimistic said:
Fuck me, I'm confused. Talk to me?
Go get a ouija board and channel the devil or something.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-06, 06:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Go get a ouija board and channel the..."
D3V said:
Go get a ouija board and channel the devil or something.
Hm, sounds good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Optimistic

Posted 2007-12-06, 09:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I still think this forum needs some..."
We HAVE IRC. I fuckin' sit in there all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-06, 09:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "We HAVE IRC. I fuckin' sit in there..."
I don't have IRC.

I guess I should just get it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-06, 11:30 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't have IRC. I guess I should..."
Kinda a waste. Seems no one here gets on. :<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-07, 07:33 AM in reply to Optimistic's post starting "Hm, sounds good."
Optimistic said:
Hm, sounds good.
Wouldn't do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-07, 09:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Kinda a waste. Seems no one here gets..."
Well, if I had it I would.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-07, 09:31 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Well, if I had it I would."
www.ceruleanstudios.com

Download Trillian.

The channel details are here.

Someone will be on eventually.

Last edited by Lenny; 2007-12-07 at 09:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny