MeGaPoLoN
Bezier/Prime
Lady Ice
D3V
Running Gag
Arkantis/Gunbound/Pimpiroth

And perhaps my favorite short zing ever:

Raziel said:
Oh my God, I want you to get hit by a plane SO BADLY, Knight. You couldn't even post a laughably bad flame. That was just pathetic.
Just kidding, this is the best one:

Shade said:
Watch out Raziel, he'll say you can't read english and then throw some jibberish of an insult at you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-03, 10:46 AM in reply to Grav's post "I miss Zelaron."
I don't like Raziel at all. All his damn 18 paragraph retorts, I just don't have the energy to read his post. Usually I read the first few couple sentences and learn about three new words and call it quits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-09-03, 10:56 AM in reply to Grav's post "I miss Zelaron."
Hahahaha! Reading those threads bring back funny memories. Tyrannicide drove me fucking nuts as you can see here:
Thanatos said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD. I'm going to go crazy..

Yep, there it goes. Fuck!
Also, in the last link you provided I laughed my ass off at this:

Ganga said:
hahaha, I am laughing my ass off, it's funny that to see the title "Arkantis and Gunbound have to go." and they like no he have to go, and he like NOOO you have to go. hahahahah it's not quality comedic, but it's quite stupidly funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-03, 12:05 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I don't like Raziel at all. All his..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
I don't like Raziel at all. All his damn 18 paragraph retorts, I just don't have the energy to read his post. Usually I read the first few couple sentences and learn about three new words and call it quits.
Ya, eighteen paragraphs with about three good points. Then he has about thirty words that he incontrovertibly used a thesaurus to descry.

What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-09-03, 12:08 PM in reply to Grav's post "I miss Zelaron."
Wow, what a read. God so much to say but I'm too lazy.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-09-03, 12:09 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Wow, what a read. God so much to say..."
I miss thatdude331....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-09-03, 12:21 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I miss thatdude331...."
Ouroboros ftw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-03, 12:23 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I miss thatdude331...."
Haha, I like the lady ice thread. I always like it when people post pictures and especially if they expect nice comments but just get bashed instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-03, 03:01 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ya, eighteen paragraphs with about..."
S2 AM said:
Ya, eighteen paragraphs with about three good points. Then he has about thirty words that he incontrovertibly used a thesaurus to descry.

What?
Actually, Raziel is pretty fucking smart. Whether he uses a thesaurus or not, you can't really say. But if you look back at his posts, they flow in a logical order, and he almost never misuses words, in fact, I can't even recall one instance where he as. If he were using a thesaurus, it'd be almost impossible to now missuse a word at least once. His words fit in with his writing, they don't seem to be thrown in for effect at all. Plus, from talking to Raziel he seems like a legitimately honest and nice person, and if he says he doesn't use a thesaurus then that's what I'm going to believe. Just because I don't have as large of a vocabulary doesn't mean that he can't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-03, 04:49 PM in reply to Grav's post "I miss Zelaron."
Wow. All we posted in that thread was complete bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-03, 05:06 PM in reply to Grav's post "I miss Zelaron."
I just miss mightychicken and Absolut.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-09-03, 06:06 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I just miss mightychicken and Absolut."
Pimpiroth said:
Jizmo and Graviton Surge are the biggest losers here. Please teach me your ways u fuckin dicks. I wanna know how to be so fuckin gay that when i shake a guys hand their ass hurts. You people are the kings of gayness and oh my gay god i wanna know ur technique. Stop bending over for king kong and Robotic Silence and maybe u will not be so weak at posting that i can not comprehend anything that u say. LOSER+LOSER=Graviton Surge and Jizmo standing next to eachother(probably holding hands).
LOL? I don't remember that and when I came across it it cracked me up. (I used to be Jizmo).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-04, 12:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL? I don't remember that and when I..."
Let's hold hands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-04, 12:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Let's hold hands."
Now you're speaking my language!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-04, 01:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Let's hold hands."
How about we just stand next to each other?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-04, 01:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How about we just stand next to each..."
Naked?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-04, 01:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Naked?"
Ok. As long as we're not naked and holding hands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-04, 01:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ok. As long as we're not naked and..."
You'd really stand next to Fangs naked?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-04, 01:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ok. As long as we're not naked and..."
How about phalluses?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-04, 01:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You'd really stand next to Fangs naked?"
LOL! Fangs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos