Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-08-19, 12:03 AM in reply to TireWire's post starting "All well, I don't care anymore. This..."
For someone who doesn't care, you sure make a lot of new usernames! I smell a LIE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-19, 12:45 AM in reply to TireWire's post starting "All well, I don't care anymore. This..."
TireWire said:
All well, I don't care anymore. This site has just fallen apart anyways. The style is now avaliable to the public for download.
Its fallen apart? I see it the other way around. I see this site is now a small community of friends. It seems almost like a family now. I think the memberbase of this forum is stronger than it has ever been before. And you have helped in bringing us all together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2010-09-07, 02:32 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Its fallen apart? I see it the other..."
Unban livewire

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-08, 02:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Unban livewire"
Unbanning random people won't make them come back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-09-10, 10:27 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Unbanning random people won't make them..."
But his ban was unjustified. He cleared his name, and the ban still stands.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-10, 02:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "But his ban was unjustified. He cleared..."
How many times have we unbanned d3v, look he is still here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-10, 02:05 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "How many times have we unbanned d3v,..."
point taken.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-11, 07:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "But his ban was unjustified. He cleared..."
When was this? I don't see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-09-13, 10:03 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "When was this? I don't see it."
He was accused for ripping VB from, which apparently it turned out to be open source?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-13, 08:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "He was accused for ripping VB from,..."
No, I don't think so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2010-09-14, 09:52 AM in reply to BarbWire's post starting "In my defense, I would like to post..."
BarbWire said: [Goto]
In my defense, I would like to post about the situation.

The style was publicly available online for download. This person told me about it and where to download it. So I did, and I used it. I had it up on my website for almost a year; without anyone ever saying anything.

I got an IM from Chruser and this is what was said:

He never said anything to me after that on AIM that night, instead he made a post about it at vBulletin.org. Which can be found here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=93958

He then sent an email to my webhost, which so happens to be a very close friend of mine. So I sent Chruser an email which said the following:

He then IMed me on AIM about 20 mins after I sent that email. This was the conversation.

Afterwards, I decided to take the style down from the public; I'm hoping Chruser will unban my account here at Zelaron, because I wouldn't want the style to be avaliable to all 4,000 of my members who want to download it. Unless of course Chruser can have his antorney send me a confirmaion; that the style is indeed has a copyright and is licensed to him.

LiveWire
here u go ww i replied his post so u wouldnt have to click the [1]

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-14, 10:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "here u go ww i replied his post so u..."
So basically he said because it was publicly available for download, he wasn't at fault, and then threatened to release the style to his 4000 members if Chruser didn't unban him.

WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-14, 02:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So basically he said because it was..."
except mantralord.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-15, 06:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So basically he said because it was..."
So he was threatening to make a style he got from a publicly available source publicly available? That seems odd to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2010-09-15, 08:47 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "So he was threatening to make a style..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
So he was threatening to make a style he got from a publicly available source publicly available? That seems odd to me.
correct. which is why I posted
D3V said:
But his ban was unjustified. He cleared his name, and the ban still stands.
about 5 posts up.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-15, 10:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "correct. which is why I posted about 5..."
What you are failing to realize is that the fact that it was publicly available doesn't make it legal for him to use something that isn't his. A lot of copyrighted material is available publicly. That doesn't make it legal to posess or use, especially when it's potentially for profit (on a forum that hosts ads, for instance.)

He stole someone elses work, even though it wasn't from the source, and then threatened to release the knowingly stolen material to his members if Chruser didn't submit to his desires. He's an asshole. Which probably makes him perfect for these forums, but unbanning him isn't going to bring him back anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-17, 06:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So basically he said because it was..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]

Actually.. we do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-09-17, 08:15 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Actually.. we do."
Unless they have money.
D3V said: [Goto]
except mantralord.
lol
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Actually.. we do.
Zelaron is a nation of terrorists. Every member is an evil government that must be overthrown by another member.
And I am the Hitler of them all.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-17, 08:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Unless they have money. lol ..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
lol
You haven't even been here long enough to have any idea why D3v's statement could be considered funny. Mantralord has caused some havoc on Zelaron in the past.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-18, 03:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You haven't even been here long enough..."
You haven't even been here long enough to have any idea why D3v's statement could be considered funny. Mantralord has caused some havoc on Zelaron in the past.
What if he regularly prowls ancient posts?

Not hard to imagine. D3v does it all the time. -_- Ahem. < -_- ^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G