Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-12-02, 04:05 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "jesus cant be gay you evil bastard :mad:"
dmacfour said:
jesus cant be gay you evil bastard
Uh-oh, KA. He just called you gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-02, 04:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Uh-oh, KA. He just called you gay."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-02, 04:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Uh-oh, KA. He just called you gay."
i called nobody gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-02, 05:17 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "i called nobody gay"
dmacfour said:
i called nobody gay
Well, then you're saying he's not Jesus. Which is correct, because I am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-02, 05:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, then you're saying he's not..."
Jesus wasn't black.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-02, 08:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jesus wasn't black."
A PSU won't fry your board just by flipping a switch... there's no way in hell.

Maybe 10 years ago before power supplies didn't have detection (or did they...?) but definitely not now. The best way is to just put the shit in a microwave, like Sov suggested magnets, but only if you have scientific grade magnets... it takes a big magnet to fry a HDD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-02, 08:43 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "A PSU won't fry your board just by..."
Well the washing machine/dryer outside of my friend's room succeeded in cooking his power supply three times I believe. He had to buy a new one each time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-03, 12:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well the washing machine/dryer outside..."
PSU, if it's a shitty one, maybe.

But definitely not mobo/processor/anything really valuable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-06, 04:27 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "PSU, if it's a shitty one, maybe. ..."
`Insolence` said:
PSU, if it's a shitty one, maybe.

But definitely not mobo/processor/anything really valuable.
you can bet its shitty. its one of those gay compaq things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-06, 04:57 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "you can bet its shitty. its one of..."
Gay compaq things?

Ok... still won't fry it? Just put parts of it in the microwave/tape metal in there to short circuit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-08, 10:40 AM in reply to dmacfour's post "sabatoge"
What??? You are crazy.

----------

I might as well answer. Delete all programs --> Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs --> and get rid of them all.

Then, I don't know. Go into My Computer, and select lots of random files that luck extremely important, and delete them.

Then download lots of viruses, spyware etc. and blame it on your sister. Supposing you have a sister. If not, blame it on anyone in the house that is younger than you, and stupider.

Or just go to it with a sledge hammer. Either way is fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-12-08, 02:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What??? You are crazy. ---------- ..."
You could open it up and take out your bios battery thingy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-08, 03:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You could open it up and take out your..."
that would just screw up the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-08, 03:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What??? You are crazy. ---------- ..."
i am in luck i do have a sister
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-08, 08:14 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "i am in luck i do have a sister"
Don't double post Woody.

And taking out the battery would not let the computer start at all... on my old PC it went out and it would not properly boot.

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2004-12-08 at 08:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-09, 09:48 AM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "i am in luck i do have a sister"
Younger or older?

----------

Do you have...no, wouldn't work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-12-09, 10:00 AM in reply to dmacfour's post "sabatoge"
dmacfour said:
how can i go about sabatoging my computer with out my dad finding out
Buy a cheap ass critical part, even a hdd, from eBay, replace it with the one you have now, fry THAT. He wont know the difference. If he doesn't buy a new pc, you can always replace it with the old one and you'll still have a pc. And if he does, you have an extra hdd to add to your shiny new pc for additional space.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-09, 05:25 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "i am in luck i do have a sister"
dmacfour said:
i am in luck i do have a sister

We are going to need pictures in order to fully evaluate your situation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-12-09, 05:39 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "We are going to need pictures in order..."
You do realize that she's most probably eight, don't you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-09, 05:47 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You do realize that she's most probably..."
actually she is 13
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour