Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-09-18, 10:05 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "8 Wpm........................"
I'm not sure how fast I type, but I would assume about 50-60 words per minute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-09-18, 10:05 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "8 Wpm........................"
Approximately 70 WPM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-18, 10:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Approximately 70 WPM."
I think I type pretty fast but I don't know considering I probably don't type anywhere enarly 170-18- words a minute. That's like three words a second. "That's like three" would have had to have been written in a second. That seems nearly impossible. I probably don't type faster than 60 WPM. Any online sites to find out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-18, 10:09 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I think I type pretty fast but I don't..."
I can type about 110-120 well. On Zelaron and such I'm probably doing 90.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-18, 10:26 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I can type about 110-120 well. On..."
I probably type at 110 WPM usually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-09-18, 11:10 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I probably type at 110 WPM usually."
i type about 85 or so when i'm on zelaron. (not in a hurry >_>)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I can type about 110-120 well. On..."
on Zelaron? ha ha ha! I'd say maybe 10 per minute, I like to take my time on forums. Then other times it's a different story
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "on Zelaron? ha ha ha! I'd say maybe..."
you don't type 200 wpm, kagom. that's bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-18, 12:20 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "you don't type 200 wpm, kagom. that's..."
symnzXx said:
you don't type 200 wpm, kagom. that's bullshit.
Yea, that number seems pretty high to me too, but maybe he does. I mean, there's absolutely no reason to lie about how fast you type. And if for some reason he is lying, then what does it matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-18, 02:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I think I type pretty fast but I don't..."
mjordan2nd said:
Any online sites to find out?
Just go to download.com and search 'typing' try out some of there bullshit programs. I like the program I had in 8th grade called Mavis Beacon and the one we are doing now in my freshman year called 'Microtype' which we use of shitty MAC's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-09-18, 02:49 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Just go to download.com and search..."
The highest last year on a test i did was 92 or 82 WPM, and i do type correctly with home-row and what-not, although i do believe that my accuracy was only like 81%.

You never know, i dont think kagom is limp wristed, since he is gay, he gives a LOT of handjobs, and he jerks himself off im willing to bet, since he cant get any nice guy to do it for him.

Yes, i said Gay.

Not once have i EVER heard kagom talk about a girlfriend or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-09-18, 03:27 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Just go to download.com and search..."
lmao. arbitus, where do you live? we use microtype also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-18, 03:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "The highest last year on a test i did..."
Damn normal people with fingers...

I have to type with my nubs which type at around 1 million nub words per minute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-09-18, 03:57 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Damn normal people with fingers... I..."
I don't know exactly what my Wpm is, but it's somewhere around 85.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:38 AM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "I don't know exactly what my Wpm is,..."
Wprds Per Minute??? Seems the obvious option. Could be wrong.

Somewhere round 75-100.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-19, 04:40 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wprds Per Minute??? Seems the obvious..."
91 was my record with 90 percent accuracy.

It was for computer apps -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-19, 06:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "91 was my record with 90 percent..."
http://www.typingtest.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-09-19, 10:04 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "http://www.typingtest.com/"
I am only like 70 WPM... lol, I am such a nub it's ridiculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-19, 10:59 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "lmao. arbitus, where do you live? we..."
symnzXx said:
lmao. arbitus, where do you live? we use microtype also.
Sunbury, Ohio. Some little shit hick town. Its accually a nice town just a lot of farmers lol like me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-09-19, 12:18 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Sunbury, Ohio. Some little shit hick..."
______

Last edited by symnzXx; 2015-02-02 at 07:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx