Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Tomorrow is my first day of HighSchool
Posted 2004-08-23, 04:35 PM
Well tomorrow is the first day of my freshman year and I was wondering, is it really as bad as the movies and people work it out to be? I mean I cant picture it being any worse then middle school was.

You switch classes go to your locker. Remember your combo. Its simple? what else could be so bad? I know like most of the people in all the other grades so there wont be any 'Bulleys'. My middle school gave me shit loads of homework already.

So what is so bad about highschool?

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-23, 04:44 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Tomorrow is my first day of HighSchool"
don't get lost like all freshmen do in their first year you will be fine trust me is not hard like movies says.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-08-23, 04:46 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "don't get lost like all freshmen do in..."
Cool

I already know my way around the whole school. I have been in there so many times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-23, 04:53 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Tomorrow is my first day of HighSchool"
There's really nothing too bad about it. I was worried my first year too but everyone ended up liking me. Thought I did throw pennies at freshmen this, AND last year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-23, 04:55 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "There's really nothing too bad about..."
It's not too bad, really depends where you live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:21 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "There's really nothing too bad about..."
Slim said:
There's really nothing too bad about it. I was worried my first year too but everyone ended up liking me. Thought I did throw pennies at freshmen this, AND last year.
Dude, we had this school thing (sorta it was over summer) it was like a dace, there was food and game shit.

In this big room, it was filled with 5th graders (soon to be 6th) so i decided to throw quarters at them. A couple cried. it was cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:43 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Dude, we had this school thing (sorta..."
ahh the good penny throwing.......nothing like throwign coins to peopel who are walking by and everyone will check their pockets rofl...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:49 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "ahh the good penny..."
I made one of the freshmen cry last year, it was fucking hilarious. We also made a few of them take dryer rides. Our school is full of assholes, me being one. I embarass the hell out of them every chance I get too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:02 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I made one of the freshmen cry last..."
Its not too bad. You'll live through it, and will hopefully not end up like Little Timmy. Keep on trucking, Little Timmy! You'll graduate sometime!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:15 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Its not too bad. You'll live through..."
School isn't bad, all you have to do is find the tuff guy and beat the shit out of him as soon as possible, that way people will think twice before they want to sodomize you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:34 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "School isn't bad, all you have to do is..."
The New Guy, great movie. lmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:47 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "The New Guy, great movie. lmao"
It depends on the highschool you go to. I went to a ghetto ass public high school where white people are about the minority. It's still really easy. I didn't know a damn soul my first day of freshmen year because I came from a small ass private middle school. After a couple months I knew about everyone and it was all cool from there. In another note i'm a freshmen again. This time in college. O well only have classes 3 days a week.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:12 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "Tomorrow is my first day of HighSchool"
You're right, it's not as bad as the movies make it out to be. It's shitloads worse j/k

Not too bad really, I just didn't bother anyone in highschool Frosh year...and I still became the most popular guy in the Frosh class...I'm still trying to figure that one out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You're right, it's not as bad as the..."
Its because you were the only BI guy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-23, 10:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Its because you were the only BI guy..."
Highschool is weak. Only difference is more work. I think last year I brought my bag home like 3 times, even though every night I had shit to do. Still got on the A honors once and B 3 times I think. Just gotta pick what to do and what not.

As for being a freshman, good luck, I hate the fuckers.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-08-23, 11:34 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Highschool is weak. Only difference is..."
.... high school... is nothing. Well my high school is, I never done shit, and I am second place out of my senior class. Now at college or university whatever you call it, it's basically self teach classes. Go to class, fallen sleep, wake up, walk to another class sleep more, 2 pm now, go back to dorm sleep more, at night do stuff til 3 am, go to sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-24, 03:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You're right, it's not as bad as the..."
KagomJack said:
..and I still became the most popular guy in the Frosh class...
................. teh fuck? No one just says "I am the most popular guy in my class"... no one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-24, 03:57 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "................. teh fuck? No one just..."
Freshman year isn't too bad a bunch of assholes ya have to deal with and finding classes the first day might have. I failed my first freshman year though but I caught back up now and am a Junior.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-26, 07:03 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Freshman year isn't too bad a bunch of..."
Its accually pretty cool lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-27, 08:26 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting ".... high school... is nothing. Well my..."
Ganga said:
.... high school... is nothing. Well my high school is, I never done shit, and I am second place out of my senior class. Now at college or university whatever you call it, it's basically self teach classes. Go to class, fallen sleep, wake up, walk to another class sleep more, 2 pm now, go back to dorm sleep more, at night do stuff til 3 am, go to sleep.
Then why bother?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser