View Poll Results: Whats the best era?
60's 4 23.53%
70's 1 5.88%
80's 4 23.53%
90's 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

The best era?
Posted 2004-08-21, 11:27 AM
What do you think the best era has been? I am 80's alll the way. I mean whats better then a mullet? or some rock? NOTHING.
The music alone makes it the best era.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-21, 12:55 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "The best era?"
The After Colony Era
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-21, 06:03 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "The After Colony Era"
90's. Free internet, Bill Clinton coincidental economy, dot coms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "90's. Free internet, Bill Clinton..."
I wanted late 60's early 70's, I picked 60's... but anyways... rampant sex and drug use without knowing the negative consequences? YES PLEASE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:25 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "The best era?"
I say the 60's...free love. The 70's were raped by disco, 80's by shitty hair bands that looked like women, and the 90's by boy bands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-22, 11:07 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I say the 60's...free love. The 70's..."
Definately not the 80's because while the music was good, the music videos were a disgrace. Seen any Judas Priest? Holy fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-22, 11:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Definately not the 80's because while..."
60's rocked the earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-22, 11:23 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "60's rocked the earth"
Hairy, unshaved girls. *shudder*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-08-23, 12:27 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hairy, unshaved girls. *shudder*"
oh man i gotta go with 90's the music was the best! not the shit on the radio or on tv, the underground shit was amazing
silkworm
sunnyday real estate
slint
pavement
modest mouse
dinosaur jr.
drive like jehu
karate
texas is the reason
the first promise ring albumn
revelation records and victory records bands were great
the pixies
shellac
built to spill
and so so so so so many more
times of grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
robotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrobotbees is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

robotbees

Posted 2004-08-23, 02:26 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Definately not the 80's because while..."
GravitonSurge said:
Definately not the 80's because while the music was good, the music videos were a disgrace. Seen any Judas Priest? Holy fuck.
Judas Priest is a perfect example of a great band that should never be allowed to make music videos again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:36 AM in reply to robotbees's post starting "oh man i gotta go with 90's the music..."
Big L?
Eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-24, 04:21 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Big L? Eh?"
80's.

Transformers... thats all I can say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-24, 05:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hairy, unshaved girls. *shudder*"
GravitonSurge said:
Hairy, unshaved girls. *shudder*
not like you would have scored on one back then, hell not even today!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-26, 07:05 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "not like you would have scored on one..."
BAH Whats with all the 90's votes? lol 80's fucking kicked ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-28, 03:33 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "BAH Whats with all the 90's votes? lol..."
id have to say 60's, it seemed really peaceful, and call me a pussy, but world peace is something i really want, and also, the music was good toward the late 60's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-28, 03:38 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "id have to say 60's, it seemed really..."
60's. Go excessive drug use!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign