Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

cat names
Posted 2004-08-11, 10:21 PM
i just got a kitty and he kicks ass hes blackish /w white/gray stripes all over..looking for a cat name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:36 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "cat names"
Luffy
kakashi
akira
naruto
alphonso
lupin

here some name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:43 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "cat names"
Name him Bill Clinton, that way in the off chance he ruins a blue dress, you can blame it on Bill Clinton.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:47 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Name him Bill Clinton, that way in the..."
name his chicken fucker.

"Come here chicken fucker"

Doesnt that just sound great? My cat accually answers to that.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:48 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "name his chicken fucker. "Come here..."
My friend has a dog that answers to shitface or cumbucket.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:51 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "My friend has a dog that answers to..."
guys please be serious i was thinking of the name tiger?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:54 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "guys please be serious i was thinking..."
No. Just no.

Misha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No. Just no. Misha!"
its a male.. just to let you know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:57 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "its a male.. just to let you know"
Misha is russian for Michael...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Misha is russian for Michael..."
oh i knew that...misha in polish= bear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-11, 11:11 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "cat names"
Pat.

Pat the cat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-12, 01:31 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Pat. Pat the cat."
My cat is called tiger , he really looks like one and is fucking big too. Our other cat's name is sissy (seriously) My mom named her sissy because thats also the name of some old austrian princess or something, I tried to tell her but there's just no reasoning with her when it's about the cats...

call it Joe

JOOOEEEZZZZ HERE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-08-12, 01:34 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "My cat is called tiger :p, he really..."
Dog.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:18 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Dog......."
yea im sticking with tiger
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:26 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea im sticking with tiger"
i'd call him Cain... or Mephisto mayb ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:31 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i'd call him Cain... or Mephisto mayb..."
ill finish for you andariel or duriel or diablo or baal or anya or malah or larzuk or waypoint or town portal or scroll of identify or even amazon lol yea..dont think so buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:37 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "ill finish for you andariel or duriel..."
Ummm, my friends cat is named Boris. Yeah its prolly the best cat name ever, only responds to the name to me and him though.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:43 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Ummm, my friends cat is named Boris. ..."
i think mephisto would be fun... i named my cat pentium... ah well, i was like 10-11 years old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-12, 07:04 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post "cat names"
Sebastian

fuck you 10 char limit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-12, 07:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Sebastian fuck you 10 char limit"
I like Misha, Cain, and Sabastian. I'd also call my cat Le Fronk...but that's just me
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18