Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

the fuck?
Posted 2004-08-05, 04:00 PM
wtf is happening on ladder useast i cant create games nor join its fucked up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:02 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "the fuck?"
tokill.ace said:
wtf is happening on ladder useast i cant create games nor join its fucked up
server crashed. And a LOT of people have lost runes/runewords.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:02 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "the fuck?"
connect to open battle.net , make a game, go back to closed, and it should work. Or it does for me at least..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:03 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "server crashed. And a LOT of people..."
Or that >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Or that >_<"
good thing i dont have any runewords..cept stealth lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:05 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "good thing i dont have any..."
how can rw's dissapear ???? or are it only rw's that were created in the current game ? (like some kind of rollback)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:08 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "how can rw's dissapear ???? or are it..."
from what i hear, a bunch of duped runes were distributed and the crash killed em or sumthing like that. bottom line... duped runes disappeared. Legits stayed.

If you had a duped rune in a runeword, it would disappear as well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:12 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "from what i hear, a bunch of duped..."
haha sweet so all those dupers just lost their stuff fuckas
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 04:12 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "from what i hear, a bunch of duped..."
Mydogisyourdog said:
from what i hear, a bunch of duped runes were distributed and the crash killed em or sumthing like that. bottom line... duped runes disappeared. Legits stayed.

If you had a duped rune in a runeword, it would disappear as well
strange, i always heard duped runes were permed when you socketed them...
or is this an exceptional situation ???? anyways, my bed callz0r
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-05, 08:24 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "strange, i always heard duped runes..."
Quote:
strange, i always heard duped runes were permed when you socketed them...
or is this an exceptional situation ???? anyways,
don't believe so, i've heard of peoples runes poofing from their runewords all the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-05, 09:05 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "don't believe so, i've heard of peoples..."
My friends cta has poofed, and other people have told me of shit poofing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 09:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My friends cta has poofed, and other..."
Duh, it's call RUSTED STORM, god you guys forgot the name of server cleaning already... shame on you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:13 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Duh, it's call RUSTED STORM, god you..."
Shut up Ganga.

It was RUST storm, wasn't it?

Not 'RustED Storm?'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:22 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Shut up Ganga. It was RUST storm,..."
does it really matter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "does it really matter?"
Not the slightest bit, but he's an idiot, so I like being critical of him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:25 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Not the slightest bit, but he's an..."
i think ganga is cool but anywayz can someone close this thread? the server is down no more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:38 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Not the slightest bit, but he's an..."
meanie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "meanie :cry:"
im a meanie?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:47 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "im a meanie?"
GOD DAMN IT.

This is like the nine hundreth time i've had to tell people, look who I'm replying to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 10:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GOD DAMN IT. This is like the nine..."
i never look at wut ur replying to im sorry ill try more often now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace