Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Lightbulb Freaky Dreams
Posted 2003-01-09, 06:10 PM
Ever had a dream that just weirded you out? Post it!

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-09, 07:44 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
When I was very young, and I believe I had a fever of 104, I dreamed that:
There was an large audience, with these people on stage throwing swords, knives, axes, and the like at the audience.
Every once in a while they would hit me, and when it was over I had one leg and one arm, pushing a grocery cart with my limbs in it out of the place. Then someone said "haha you lost most your body parts" or some shit like that... Fucking wise guy.
Then I said "I dont care, it's only a dream..." then I woke up.
Weirdest ass dream I ever had.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:32 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Last night I had one....but I cant really explain it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:32 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
when I was like 8 i had a crazy dream about a bunch of spiderman type guys. I was in my grandma's basement and like 10 of those guys were hanging off the walls jumping off at me. They were throwing deer mounts and pool balls at me. I was scared of my grandma's basement for like 3 years after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-09, 10:36 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
when I broke my leg the doctors gave me this shot and told me it would make me hallucinate for a couple minutes so they could rebreak my leg (to straighten it out), then it would all be back too normal after. Well when they first gave it too me I felt like I was dreaming and what I saw was weird as hell. First off it was jus me looking down helicopter style view on what seemed to be England because of the lush green fields. Later on I was still looking down but then the view just went behind me and I was a crow flying around in this weird place. In my head I was wondering where the fuck I was going and what the hell was going on because it seemed so realistic, But as I was flying I seen this little building far off and thinking about it made it just zoom in 100x in like 2 secs. Before I knew it I was flying towards a castle (the building I seen far off) I flew in the window and as this happened I turned into a knight like in camelot . But as I did so all the men in the room came rushing at me holding me down. I remember trying too ask the guy where I was and as I was coming back too reality I heard one of the nurses say he is asking where he is but I was still in a mutated reality one being me on a table and the other one me hearing "Real" life. But as my senses started too regain I woke up and seen all the doctors and like five other random staff trying too hold me down on the hospital bed. It was weird as hell first time my dream actually in real time concured with reality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-09, 11:17 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
JohnnyTAE said:
when I broke my leg the doctors gave me this shot and told me it would make me hallucinate for a couple minutes so they could rebreak my leg (to straighten it out), then it would all be back too normal after. Well when they first gave it too me I felt like I was dreaming and what I saw was weird as hell. First off it was jus me looking down helicopter style view on what seemed to be England because of the lush green fields. Later on I was still looking down but then the view just went behind me and I was a crow flying around in this weird place. In my head I was wondering where the fuck I was going and what the hell was going on because it seemed so realistic, But as I was flying I seen this little building far off and thinking about it made it just zoom in 100x in like 2 secs. Before I knew it I was flying towards a castle (the building I seen far off) I flew in the window and as this happened I turned into a knight like in camelot . But as I did so all the men in the room came rushing at me holding me down. I remember trying too ask the guy where I was and as I was coming back too reality I heard one of the nurses say he is asking where he is but I was still in a mutated reality one being me on a table and the other one me hearing "Real" life. But as my senses started too regain I woke up and seen all the doctors and like five other random staff trying too hold me down on the hospital bed. It was weird as hell first time my dream actually in real time concured with reality.
all i have to say is... What the fuck..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-01-10, 10:51 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I was almost struck by lightning when I was 15 (missed me by 10 feet but still knocked me on my ass). I still to this day have frequently recurring dreams about being caught outside in storms. Guess Im afraid God wont miss twice lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-10, 11:16 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Admiral_Jason said:
I have a lot of dreams within dreams. I'll be dreaming that I'm asleep, dreaming, and I'll wake up several times within the dream and get out of bed. Then I'll revert to bed ten seconds later. Eventually I actually wake up. (I think.)
All you know about me's what I sold you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dakota RedCloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDakota RedCloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dakota RedCloud

Posted 2003-01-10, 11:52 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I hate those ones....with a passion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-10, 11:59 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
They're fun. Much better than the ones where I'm being chased through a graveyard by that big insectoid robot from Quake 2.
All you know about me's what I sold you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dakota RedCloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDakota RedCloud is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dakota RedCloud

Posted 2003-01-10, 01:43 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Dakota RedCloud said:
Admiral_Jason said:
I have a lot of dreams within dreams. I'll be dreaming that I'm asleep, dreaming, and I'll wake up several times within the dream and get out of bed. Then I'll revert to bed ten seconds later. Eventually I actually wake up. (I think.)
I've had that one before. One time I woke up 10 times in the same dream, each time getting ready and going to fucking school.
Why couldn't I of woken up and banged a (just for you idiot's sake) female model or something? I had to sit through fucking school 10 times in a mother fucking row. Then I had to actually really wake up... Hey hey! Guess what... School.
Good thing I just said "10 schooldays is enough for today" and ditched after first period with my gf.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-01-10, 02:09 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I just had their weird ass one about this....
Well.... im basically seeing in 3rd person this girl walk into this little shed, as soon as she walks in she sees this devil looking thing (like from jeepers creepers) and the devil think like cuts the bookshelf and cuts her.... she like starts on fire and dies, so I run away and wake up.... odd.... =/

One I had last night:
Someone that purchased one of my eBay auctions called my house and like talked to my father about the account being stolen.... I was really freaked out like I was going to loose my money flow and shit and woke up...

Odd shit =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-10, 02:33 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I had a dream where I was in a desert-like place with sand dunes and these 2 guys came up to me and my dad and took us to this house. I was standing in front of the house when they told me to take off my shoes. I did and they enclosed me in a circular area with wire all around it. They started to take my dad to a different place and everything around me started to fade. That's when I woke up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:52 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
This one is really weird. I was in a train with my friend and a giant easter bunny with a big knife was chasing me. My friend fell and the bunny cut off his head and threw it out a window. Then it started chasing me again, and I tripped on a dead body on the ground and the bunny grabbed me and threw me out the window. I was falling and I woke I just before I hit the ground.

I hate how you always wake up before you hit, I want a dream where I hit the ground before I wake up. That would be fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:55 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
This dream ought to make all the others look normal. I'm a kid for the first part, but then I turn into me, the adult when I'm in the hangar.
Its blurry from the start, but I remember being in a very large general store and being incredibly bored. Then this other kid and I start wrestling for like 10 minutes, never letting go of my chokehold. Then after some embarrasing stuff I find my self in a Deja Vu part of my dream. It shows the Star Trek ppl(not Next Generation, Kirk's dudes, and Jar Jar Binks being fired upon in this odd place. The small fighter ships make pass after pass but we cant fire on them. Then Kirk yells out something, and we all start unloading on the ships. They start dropping like flies and I start running to the other end of the large docking bay to get a good sniper shot. Then I start to run really slow, like I'm leaping in slow mo when I run. I then start to feel a warp coming on but I don't go anywhere. The plot shifts. Now I'm in the Next Generation Crew and this weird miniature alien dude thingy has invaded their systems. It becomes kind of blurry after the first part, but I remember leaping really far down past Diana Troy then into the bridge. I see a screen that says "REAR VIEW, FRONT CAMERA BROKEN". After that its me, Picard and Data near some main computer thingy. We agree that the only way to get rid of this virus is to deal with it in its own environment. Then I assume Data's perspective. I have to get past these two large power generator conduits which are very hot and dangerous. I pour some purple goo on them which forms into a square mold and floats them out of the chamber. Then after I deal with the next one, it takes a bunch of courage to leap forward into the computer. I am taken down thru many different places in there then end up in the same Docking bay from before. Except no ships, no kirk. And now Diana Troy is the virus or something, and Data has to charm her in order to do something to get rid of the virus. Then after a lot of Data courting her, I end up watching a video and then becoming a part of the video about how way up high in the England Alps you can float bread out of an oven by using mozarella cheese. Then they show all the ways it can float up there. Then I wake up.

Mad grimey.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-13, 06:49 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I have this one dream where everyone dies and becomes evil and I am the only one left, so is one other person. I have this dream @ least once a year and it is always a different person who survives with me. I also have had freaky ones where i have died and so has my family, that really freaks me out.
«·´¨*·.¸¸...*Jess*...¸¸.·*¨`·»

Last edited by crystiltormet; 2003-01-13 at 06:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crystiltormet

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:08 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
*performs an exorcism.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-14, 02:17 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
dude.. i havent had a dream (that i can remember) for like 3 years.. i dont know why lol.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-01-16, 08:54 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I like the dreams where u know that its a dream and you can do whatever you want.

And why cant you ever run in a dream, at least i cant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:11 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Lucky people, i never remember my dreams !!!! that sucks you seem to be having fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt