Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-01-13, 01:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That's the beauty genius. You're like..."
So just because somebody has never mentioned anything to you, ultimately makes it not true? You're like the guy that cries about his team getting beat, then cries about other people rooting for another team in their own head which ultimately doesn't effect the game one way or the other in any sense, and then posts about it on a gaming forum to cry even more.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-13, 04:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Gotta love how I whole-heartedly rooted..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Gotta love how I whole-heartedly rooted for the Colts and Jags this year, but obviously not the Giants (Though I gave them props all season), and you 3 nit-wits (well, 2 really) are rooting for the Cardinals because your jealous/mad/etc. I remember rooting for your teams no matter how bad or good my Eagles were playing, and now that you don't remain, the true colors come out. A bunch of losers you are, as far as I'm concerned. Seriously.

I hope we beat the Cards, take the Super Bowl, and I can officially rub in your faces.
If you look at my old posts in other threads, i gave the eagles props as well (I even went to say they were the scariest team that the Giants would face if they made the playoffs). Obviously, im not in the best of moods because of the birds and would hate to see another division rival have success. In all honesty, the only remaining team that i would even like to win is Arizona (mainly for Kurt). Everyone else i hope lays a gooseegg (especially Pitt and Eagles).

But, in my world. as long as Dallas keeps playing like crap the seasons will never get dull
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2009-01-14, 08:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So just because somebody has never..."
Go fuck your mother. How about that, 5-11? Sophisticated, I know.

We're in the same boat Gruesome, but at least you won a SB last year!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-14, 08:46 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That's the beauty genius. You're like..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
I love how you were both Cardinal fans for whatever reason in the past, but never mentioned it until now.
Pretty sure I've mentioned on here numerous times I was born in Arizona. The reason you never knew I was a Cardinals fan is because there has been nothing to cheer about until this year. With the Colts out of the playoffs it's only natural I root for the team I grew up with. Maybe I should run this by you next time so you're not confused, old man.

Besides, what's the point of coming on here and pumping my chest for a shitty team over the years? I mean D3V does it and look where that's got him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-14, 11:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pretty sure I've mentioned on here..."
Quote:
Besides, what's the point of coming on here and pumping my chest for a shitty team over the years? I mean D3V does it and look where that's got him.
Good point, and on another note fuck you.

The Jaguars' existence as a franchise is on pace to still be the best overall franchise start in recent history. A weaksauce 5-11 year is nothing, they will turn it around next year.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-14, 12:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good point, and on another note fuck..."
haha, burn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-01-14, 01:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "haha, burn."
Quote:
Oh and you'll be getting a good chance to do it the next decade or so while you guys try and rotate through coaches to try and replace 'ole Dungy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-14, 02:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh and you'll be getting a good chance..."
Heh, Dungy didn't actually throw all those passes, catch those TDs, and play on defense did he? No. The team is still in tact, and they might have a slight hiccup, but they'll be fine. Dude, they have Peyton...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-14, 02:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, Dungy didn't actually throw all..."
Old, about to retire worn out Peyton. You know the core of the team is going to fall through, it's only a matter of time, and this is just the beginning.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-18, 09:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Old, about to retire worn out Peyton...."
Steelers.

That is all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2009-01-19, 09:38 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Steelers. That is all."
GO CARDINALS!!

Suck on THAT, Titus. Nice comeback though. Too bad Donovan can't perform in the clutch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-19, 11:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "GO CARDINALS!! Suck on THAT, Titus...."
That seems to be the common problem with the Eagles Donovan can't take the pressure in big games and he never performs.

What's the old saying?

Oh yeah...

There's always next year!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-19, 11:44 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That seems to be the common problem..."
I'm suprised there hasn't been more about that pass interference at the end of the game against the eagles... hahaha. Oh well, go cards. I can't stand the steelers, fuck them.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-19, 06:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm suprised there hasn't been more..."
Hahahahaha....

Fuck y'all too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2009-01-24, 12:48 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Hahahahaha.... Fuck y'all too."
Ok McNabb didn't make it go Steelers.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67