Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Sov's random s/s's!!!!!!!!
Posted 2005-04-13, 03:26 PM

post yours!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-13, 08:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Sov's random s/s's!!!!!!!!"
Welcome to 1998 my friend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-04-20, 04:52 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Welcome to 1998 my friend"
rich bastard sov

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2005-04-21, 10:05 PM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "rich bastard sov"
naw that IK barb was my production aswell

sov man someday im gonna give you my account and then you will party like fucking crazy

Edit: 

oh wait lolers i jsut realized that you could steal everything I own seeing as you know all of my passwords.. rofl

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-04-22, 04:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Sov's random s/s's!!!!!!!!"
HAHAHA! Kaneda 1, internet 0.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-04-22 at 05:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-22, 04:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "HAHAHA! Kaneda 1, internet 0. ..."
Try again cause that definetly doesn't work..

Sov was that barb back in 09 when ik set was actually concidered "godly"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-04-22, 08:14 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Try again cause that definetly doesn't..."
No it's his .10 IK barb that actually kills stuff... Ber's and stuff in his set.

*cough*waste*cough*

It is a cool barb though, nothing beats killing that godly sorc with an IK barb -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-04-22, 10:21 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "No it's his .10 IK barb that actually..."
Actually.

He has a Lo Ber Maul I believe and is stacked with gcs and nice charms.

His barb is actually pretty rare and uber.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-04-23, 12:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Actually. He has a Lo Ber Maul I..."
His Barb Is Ez Thnxs Koinz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2005-04-23, 01:59 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "His Barb Is Ez Thnxs Koinz"

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-23, 05:43 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "http://www.userfriendly.org/illiad/wtf.j..."
Old, but classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-23, 07:39 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "His Barb Is Ez Thnxs Koinz"
Isn't that your godly geared WW barb in that s/s jarren ?
I would've deleted him if he ever lost to an IK barb rofl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-04-23, 10:38 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Isn't that your godly geared WW barb in..."
I remember when I thought sets were like UBERLEET shit, but they turned out to be just decent. The Griswold set seems like the most versatile and could be very useful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-24, 12:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I remember when I thought sets were..."
Been there done that. They end uip having too low life, and their smite range is a bit to big. 2k-3.3k = nty for any real dueler.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign