Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-12-17, 09:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Correction: As I said a long time ago,..."
How about we just stop insulting each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 10:44 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "the only reason I posted my IQ was..."
dmacfour said:
the only reason I posted my IQ was because of the attempts by certain people to degrade my sanity.
Stop trying to use 'big words' (being articulate), what you said doesn't make sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-18, 01:57 AM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "How about we just stop insulting each..."
Why stop? It's brightening up my day to no end.

You know what? I'd probably kill for a new computer (of my own). My current one is so old, it doesn't even have a serial port. Everything is p2 connectors etc. It has a 16 MB RAM, and 600MB Hard-disk.

And here you are, thinking you are hard done by. With people seemingly at every turn trying to "degrade your sanity". So what? I've had it for the past 4 years and I don't give a shit! And last night, one of my best friends made a move on someone I was making a move on. But did I give a shit? Of course not. I was pissed out of my skull. And the sad thing is, I'm only 14 and this is all happening to me.

I've strayed slightly from the point here. Erm...oh yes. My advice to you, if advice can be given from a 14 year old to a 16 year old, is learn to fucking live with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-12-18, 04:54 PM in reply to dmacfour's post "sabatoge"
dmacfour said:
how can i go about sabatoging my computer with out my dad finding out

Take a piece of wire. Strip the insulation off of both ends. (Leave the middle insulated for your own protection.) Open the case. Turn it on. Start randomly draggint both ends of the wire over the different resistors, diodes & capacitors. Eventually you'll short something out. Board level troubleshooting is much harder then just a power supply or card.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2004-12-18, 05:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why stop? It's brightening up my day to..."
Lenny said:
And here you are, thinking you are hard done by. With people seemingly at every turn trying to "degrade your sanity". So what? I've had it for the past 4 years and I don't give a shit! And last night, one of my best friends made a move on someone I was making a move on. But did I give a shit? Of course not. I was pissed out of my skull. And the sad thing is, I'm only 14 and this is all happening to me.
I'm gonna be blunt when I say this: You're a fucking moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-18, 06:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm gonna be blunt when I say this:..."
Yeah Lenny, you just made a total ass of yourself. IF you want a new computer, work for about a MONTH (not that long...) and you can get a very nice computer from Dell for about 300 dollars.

Great suggestion, khwiii.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-19, 04:10 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Yeah Lenny, you just made a total ass..."
I always do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-12-20, 06:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jesus wasn't black."
!King_Amazon! said:
Jesus wasn't black.
Neither is MJ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-20, 08:33 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Neither is MJ"
MJ isn't 13, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos