Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-03-09, 10:56 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
Yeah, when I was a little kid, my grandma's house was right down the street from a church. In the dream I was bangin against the glass door yelling for my family, and this 20 foot skeleton in a tux comes up with this grin on his face. Freaked the hell outta me.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-03-10, 12:21 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
There are many types of dreams.

For me I have Laptop dreams
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
These would happend after a stay up all night (On my laptop in my bed) and then try to sleap. While I am sleeping I am so used to beeing on my Laptop I am dreaming I am on it. My inner sences then tell me something is bad, I need sleep it is late, only 3 hours left. Then after it all hits me. BOOM! I spring up and realize it is all a dream. I wasnt on a Laptop I was dreaming it.

This is very unhealthy and I am considering giving away my laptop. There is nothing I can do about my Laptop dreams cause it is 100% natureal.

-What do u think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-03-13, 12:41 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
.g3ak nice icon man...its true
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2003-03-18, 10:48 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
What do you mean they are unhealthy, how so? and like i said before, the best way to get lucid dreams is to keep a dream journal. i guess there may be some sort of semi-hypnosis means, but i dont know about that.
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-03-18, 11:49 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
.g3aK said:
When im dreaming answers seem to come to me quickly and easily.

The reason for this is that it is your dream... you create the questions therefore the answers are already there.

I do have odd dreams where I test the personalities of various people I know... for instance: I'll have a conversation with them in a dream to find out their reaction before I have the conversation in person. I also have off dreams that involve extreme manipulation of physics... Matrix-type stuff...

Another interesting thing I do is test physics in my mind... usually during school with a daydream... for example: I'll picture a person... and then picture them getting shot in the chest... and I observe the way the impact affects them and how the blood exits the wound. Other times I may picture someone being struck with a giant axe and observe what happens to their body. Kind of macabre I know, but it's what I do in my downtime.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-03-23, 05:48 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
i wanna jizz in my dream, im getting closer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-04-13, 06:24 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
I was about 6 or 7 years old. i wooke up in my house and there were people all around me. like fancy dressed people all around me in my room, drinking, conversating, etc. i think hmmm this is odd. i leave my room and go downstairs also crowded w/ people. i realize im at some sort of party in my own house. i look in the corner of my living room and see a very tall scary looking chef(w/ the crazy mustache that curls on both sides) and hes stirring this large pot. i walk up to him and say, "whats cooking?" he replies w/ a grin, "i hope you like finger stew" he reaches up the ladel and theres bloody fingers and soup in it. god im disturbed...and i was only 6.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-04-16, 04:11 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
i have only had 2 deams that i can remember. one happened when i was realy little.

I was at my house, acrost the street there was a tree. The tree was cut down. and realy the only thing interesting about this dream was i was on the stump of the tree doin this hot chick.

i had that dream for a long time (bout a mounth in a row) and the next one happened a cupple mouths ago.

I was laying in my old room, it was dark. I was staring out my door when there was a light glow coming from down the hall way. I started to hear this singing. It was soft and relaxing
"Sleep now, dont be afrade. it will come sone. sleep now".
It started to freak the hell out of me, i ran into my moms room and yelled "what the hell is that ?" and i crawled agenst the cornor. "dont worry, sleep. i will take care of it" but insted i followed her into the garage. insted of were the garbage was there was a bright wight cube with one tile open. my mom walked over to it, but it wasnt her. it was a lap personel with a wight cot on. a monster thing made a screathing noise and came up, but the person in half and eat her. I ran to my dad who was arming a hand gun, i riped the gun out of his hand, and started shooting at the monster. SPLAT, i blew off his left eye. then i woke up at the beatch with a dart gun in my hand and i was shooting down the stair case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-05-07, 03:03 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Freaky Dreams"
once i deaped that i was in a bighot tub whith ten good
looking women and i had with all of them

Last edited by #1hipanicboy; 2003-05-07 at 03:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
#1hipanicboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between#1hipanicboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

#1hipanicboy