Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Post race?
Posted 2008-02-15, 06:03 AM
Who wants to?

I'm down..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-15, 08:20 AM in reply to D3V's post "Post race?"
Race to what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-15, 08:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Race to what?"
Since the numbers are uneven, we could race first to get +500 posts, since we're at like a 2,000 post difference.

Like right now I have 7,875 so when I Hit 8375 i'll be at 500, .. and you've got 9664 so when you hit 10164 you'll be +500, comprenede?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-19, 02:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Since the numbers are uneven, we could..."
B U M P

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-19, 02:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "B U M P"
I'd do it, I just don't have the time these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-19, 02:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'd do it, I just don't have the time..."
I'll do it starting Thursday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-19, 02:57 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'll do it starting Thursday."
oh snap nigga!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-19, 09:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "oh snap nigga!"
im hispanic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-20, 06:16 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "im hispanic"
You aren't hispanic, provide pics of your sister or we aren't gonna believe you.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-20, 05:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You aren't hispanic, provide pics of..."
D3V said:
You aren't hispanic, provide pics of your sister or we aren't gonna believe you.
Rofl, gold

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-25, 11:14 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Rofl, gold"
Well i've put on 100 posts in 10 days, what about you noobs?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-25, 11:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well i've put on 100 posts in 10 days,..."
This will be my 101st post in the past 10 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-25, 11:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This will be my 101st post in the past..."
Damn, guess I need to take it up a notch. It's really hard to do when there's nothing interesting to talk about.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-25, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn, guess I need to take it up a..."
Pfft. You guys have nothing on me and Sov's old spam days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-25, 01:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Pfft. You guys have nothing on me and..."
Cry more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-25, 01:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Cry more."
Dude, If I wanted to really, I could really dominate and get 100 posts a day, easily.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-25, 03:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, If I wanted to really, I could..."
D3V said:
Dude, If I wanted to really, I could really dominate and get 100 posts a day, easily.
Do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-26, 08:48 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do it."
Consider it done.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-10, 08:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Consider it done."
I'm still winning, you guys suck.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L69cKIaED8U

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-10, 05:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Pfft. You guys have nothing on me and..."
Mjordan2nd said:
Pfft. You guys have nothing on me and Sov's old spam days.
And you and Sov have nothing on me and Randuin's old spam days.

Bow down, bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!